Maine commercial real estate – find the most knowledgeable and experienced real estate staff in Central Maine.
What makes Androvise the best staff to handle Maine commercial real estate?
We are different. Our expert staff is going to go all-out in marketing your property. We hire the best photographers and videographers.
They are not just putting together slide shows: you will get high-quality videos with narration. In addition, we work with digital marketers to have the property easily found with keywords. With deep knowledge of web marketing, they use the most up to date SEO techniques to assist us in marketing the property.
As a result, your property will gain interest, and sell faster!
Many of our clients have told us that they like the fact that we also create floor plans for each property. This gives the buyer a perspective of the size and relation of rooms in the property.
See for yourself why Androvise is different. You’ll find out quickly that it’s not just our knowledge and negotiation skills. Helping you achieve your real estate goals is not all we do: we build partnerships. Success to us means that our clients are delighted.
- Casco Four BR One BA, Convenient right off of Route 302 in , ME! (Alliance Realty (The Real Estate Book)) $115,000 - for fixer upper project. Zoned for residential and commercial - start your new business on this property
- 48 Gerber Lane (American Listed) $249,000 - Presented by: Jean Kirkpatrick and COLDWELL BANKER Rizzo/Mattson. MONMOUTH Private Cobbossee Lake building lot w/ 250' east facing water frontage. Drilled well on site and 4 BEDs septic design available. twelve X 36 barn at back of property. Property slopes gently to the lake and is mostly cleared. Convenient location near Sabattus I-95 exit. Wonderful lot on one of Central Maine's popular lakes. M-L-S #1251218 $249,000
- Richmond, 55 acres conveniently located to 295. (Adams Real Estate (The Real Estate Book)) $500,000 - 55 acres conveniently located to 295. In business neighborhood. Richmond is only 45 minutes away from Portland, Maine: America's #1 Most Livable City!
- 77 Maple Ridge DR (American Listed) $199,000 - Presented by: Bill Sprague and Sprague & Curtis. Cobbossee Lake building lot. A lovely spot w/110' of frontage at the south end of the lake. Western exposure, year round access. Septic plan for a 3 bedrooms house. Back portion sloped from the road and flat lawn near the lake. Some sandy frontage, gradual incline into the water. Dock included. A rare opportunity.
- 12-84 Lubear WAY (American Listed) $134,900 - Presented by: Kelly Pitman and Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Northeast Real Est. Auburn subdivision includes 5 buildable lots, soil tested and surveyed on public paved road, abuts Prospect Hill Golf Course, nice neighborhood environment
- 24 Mollison Way (American Listed) $600,000 - Presented by: Steve Billing and BROOKEWOOD REALTY. Own this 22 Lane Ten pin, twelve Lane Candlepin, Bowling Center business, Great Numbers
A word about our values and commitment to you
With our straightforward approach, you will get the honest information that you will need to hear to make the best decision concerning your property. Because we represent honesty, experience, and local expertise, you can trust us to get the best deal possible for you.
The knowledge we’ve gained from completing hundreds of transactions helps make your buying selling or leasing experience as smooth as can be.
Most important, our philosophy is simple: clients come first. We will be in constant communication with you throughout the entire process of buying, selling or leasing. What we strive for is creating partnerships, not just completing transactions. If you’re not left with an amazing experience, we haven’t done our job. Our success is not measured only through achievements and awards, but most importantly, through the satisfaction of our clients.
Let us know today how Androvise Realty can help you buy, sell, or lease your commercial or residential property.