Maine commercial real estate – find the most knowledgeable and experienced real estate staff in Central Maine.
What makes Androvise the best staff to handle Maine commercial real estate?
We are different. Our expert staff is going to go all-out in marketing your property. We hire the best photographers and videographers.
They are not just putting together slide shows: you will get high-quality videos with narration. In addition, we work with digital marketers to have the property easily found with keywords. With deep knowledge of web marketing, they use the most up to date SEO techniques to assist us in marketing the property.
As a result, your property will gain interest, and sell faster!
Many of our clients have told us that they like the fact that we also create floor plans for each property. This gives the buyer a perspective of the size and relation of rooms in the property.
See for yourself why Androvise is different. You’ll find out quickly that it’s not just our knowledge and negotiation skills. Helping you achieve your real estate goals is not all we do: we build partnerships. Success to us means that our clients are delighted.
- Lewiston, Commercial or industrial business. (Dealslister) $39,900 - Commercial or industrial business. Land is priced to sell! Water and sewer connection at site
- Retail-Commercial for Sale: Freeport Village Restaurant/Market (Dealslister) $399,000 - Amazing opportunity to become part of a great community, excellent location for this fully equipped deli/restaurant breakfast spot, ice cream, wine, take home meals.......the opportunities are endless. Bring your cooking skills and your imagination and make this place shine.
- Retail-Commercial for Sale: Maquoit Market (Dealslister) $199,000 - Commercial Retail/Convenience Store/Neighborhood Market built in 1973 on 0.57 acres Zoned R-3
- Retail-Commercial for Sale: Retail / For Sale (Dealslister) $850,000 - DEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL AT COOKS CORNERRETAIL, RESTAURANT, BANK, OFFICE OR SERVICE USEExisting Building: 2,900 SF 1st level; 4,9000± TotalProperty is .30 acres with 450’ Frontage on Bath RoadGround Lease option available2016 Traffic Count: 23,500± VPDSale Price: $850,000 - Lease Price: $3,500/month MG
- Retail-Commercial for Sale: Route 1 Commercial Property / for Sale (Dealslister) $242,900 - This is a great property for an owner/user desiring excellent visibility and access for a business. Its mobile home component can provide cash flow to offset costs and the possibility for business expansion.
- 3 unit - with commercial store front! (Dealslister) $114,900 - Unique building with three units plus first level store front already set-up for restaurant. 3-1 bedrooms units plus fully equipped restaurant w/table, chairs, gas range & fire suppression system. Updated roof shingles, siding & windows in 2004. Strong rental history. Updates in 2015 circuit breakers, bathrooms, hand rails on interior & exterior as well as small plumbing repairs.
- Vacant Land for Sale: Topsham Commercial Land Opportunity! (Dealslister) $490,000 - Topsham Commercial land! This parcel represents approximately 45 acres of which 35 are zoned RCU
- Retail-Commercial for Sale: Commercial Development site with high Visibility (Dealslister) $175,000 - Commercial development site with high visibility and traffic count on Rte 196 in Lewiston, ME
- Retail-Commercial for Sale: Commercial and Multi-Family Property in Topsham (Dealslister) $272,000 - building with 3 units, multi-family property with ground floor commercial store front. Offering (2
- Retail-Commercial for Sale: Mixed Use Commercial Condo (Dealslister) $145,000 - The spacious and attractive layout is ideal for a variety of uses. Most recently a light commercial
- Retail-Commercial for Sale: For Sale / Retail / Mixed Use (Dealslister) $289,000 - BUILDING SF BREAKDOWN: 1,560± SF industrial space4,800± SF retail space3,383± SF sheds/cold storage9,743± SFSTORIES: 2EXISTING CONFIGURATION & USES:?? Retail space was a bar on the ground level that had live bands and dancing.The 2nd floor is now used for pool/darts and music/bar/food.Licensed for 53 seats.Fenced area for outdoor storage.Garage is leased for $600/mos.
- Winthrop, Commercial lot conveniently located between (Dealslister) $56,500 - Commercial lot conveniently located between Augusta and Lewiston/Auburn. High visibility. Zoned
- Retail-Commercial for Sale: Winthrop Mall (Dealslister) $795,000 - FULLY-LEASED RETAIL CENTER+ 11,036± SF fully leased retail center+ 3.14± AIR CONDITIONED lot+ five retail units+ Excellent location in shopping district of Winthrop+ Easy access just off US Route 100/202+ Ample on-site parking+ Area businesses include Hannaford, Bank of America, Ace Hardware, Cumberland Farms and Rite-Aid
- Commercial Property (Brenda Fontaine (VisualTour)) $225,000 - Opportunity awaits with three large bay garages with office and lots of storage. Many possibilities with this property to include mechanic's garage, small engine repair and/or storage and lots more as garage has a car lift. The large bay garages are heated and has power, 21 + parking spaces, is in the business district with a traffic count of 13,400 per day. Also included on the property is a 1 beds Ranch home, great for additional rental property.
- Retail-Commercial for Sale: 775 Washington St N (Dealslister) $399,000 - Currently a beautifully-maintained, high-end restaurant, this 5,700 SF building is built for customers – multiple entrances to the abundant parking, excellent visibility, and accessibility on a corner lot, and on a prime location moments from the turnpike. The building is a single-story structure with a bar area, private dining room, and three large public dining rooms. The back of the building consists of an expansive industrial kitchen, office space for the owners and management, as well as storage and customer bathrooms. The basement is mostly finished and is used primarily for storage. The current owner has expanded the building twice, first to widen the kitchen and dining room and the second to add two additional dining spaces. The interior of the building is well-designed with an efficient layout and beautifully decorated throughout. The property is rounded out with a small but well-maintained ranch-style home in the back of the lot, currently being rented as a source of additional income.
- MAJOR NH SEACOAST REDEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY (16 ACRES-Gas Station ) (N (North Hampton NH) - MAJOR SEACOAST REDEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY (16 ACRES, 4 LARGE BUILDINGS, 24,000 VPD Traffic Count) -70 Lafayette Rd, North Hampton, NH 03862 **FOR SALE OR LEASE** *Listing Type: LEASE OR SALE *Property Type: Commercial, Land, Land/Structure, Retail ...
- Commercial Building+Showroom Space/High Bay Garage Space-300+/-Parking (Nashua NH) - Commercial Building with Showroom Space/Professional High Bay Garage Space-300+/- Parking spaces -158 Temple St, Nashua, New Hampshire 03060, United States *FOR SALE/LEASE* *All inquiries welcome. *Plot Size: 4.5 acre(s) *Finished Area: 11,186 s ...
- Large Route 1A acreage & frontage. 7 acres, Perfectly Located! (Holden) $33900 - This wooded lot is best suited toward a business or home-based business wanting high traffic count and visibility. Capitalize on Acadia National Park and Bangor/Brewer area traffic for your business. Property is deep so as to provide both exposure fo ...
- Industrial Warehouse Space For Lease (Bethel, Maine) $8 60000ft2 - Commercial Property Rental: Rare industrial property available for lease, located in Maine's most beautiful mountain village, Bethel Maine. Work and Play in a thriving ski town. Many different rental spaces available and ready for your specific req ...
- Lots For Sale (China, Me.) - Lots for Sale, China Me. - $26,500 (China, Me.) hide this posti 5 lots for sale, China Me. Soils tested, surveyed, power. On private road off Route 3. 2 Commercial available on Rt. 3 $65,000 and $74,500.
A word about our values and commitment to you
With our straightforward approach, you will get the honest information that you will need to hear to make the best decision concerning your property. Because we represent honesty, experience, and local expertise, you can trust us to get the best deal possible for you.
The knowledge we’ve gained from completing hundreds of transactions helps make your buying selling or leasing experience as smooth as can be.
Most important, our philosophy is simple: clients come first. We will be in constant communication with you throughout the entire process of buying, selling or leasing. What we strive for is creating partnerships, not just completing transactions. If you’re not left with an amazing experience, we haven’t done our job. Our success is not measured only through achievements and awards, but most importantly, through the satisfaction of our clients.
Let us know today how Androvise Realty can help you buy, sell, or lease your commercial or residential property.