Maine commercial real estate – find the most knowledgeable and experienced real estate staff in Central Maine.
What makes Androvise the best staff to handle Maine commercial real estate?
We are different. Our expert staff is going to go all-out in marketing your property. We hire the best photographers and videographers.
They are not just putting together slide shows: you will get high-quality videos with narration. In addition, we work with digital marketers to have the property easily found with keywords. With deep knowledge of web marketing, they use the most up to date SEO techniques to assist us in marketing the property.
As a result, your property will gain interest, and sell faster!
Many of our clients have told us that they like the fact that we also create floor plans for each property. This gives the buyer a perspective of the size and relation of rooms in the property.
See for yourself why Androvise is different. You’ll find out quickly that it’s not just our knowledge and negotiation skills. Helping you achieve your real estate goals is not all we do: we build partnerships. Success to us means that our clients are delighted.
- Freeport, Local Business Zone provides a great opportunity (Agent 007883 (ListedBuy)) $100,000 - Local Business Zone provides a rare opportunity for your retail or service business to serve the local & tourist community. This prime location is perfect for a day care, professional office for doctor, lawyer or accountant, artisan food & beverage and more. Located in route to Bradbury Mountain, Pineland Farms and 1/4 mi from HWY 295 north & south. Heavy traffic count area! Call us now for more details
- Auburn 4 BR 2 BA, Rental income history. Sub-dividable. (BETH BELL (ListedBuy)) $440,000 - Rental income history. Sub-dividable. Min lot size is .50 acres, duplexes allowed. Zoning allows many options for developement. 1815 Farmhouse with attached barn, former dairy farm w/many updates. Offering 16ac+/- with over 900 feet of road frontage AND over 900 feet that borders Taylor Brook to the north. 36 x 56 attached barn in excellent condition & detached garage for 2 cars w/electricity. Perfect for a home based business, agriculture & more. Home offers 4 bedrooms & 2 baths (first floor master suite), newer 3 beds septic system. Renovated kitchen - ALL new wiring & 100 amp service entrance. New 275 gal oil tank, newer electric hotwater heater. Taylor Pond is just across the street. This home can very easily be converted into a two family or a home w/an in-law unit. Zoning also allows for horses, farm animals, etc. Thinking of a starting your own farm, here is your chance! Great spot for a farm stand, greenhouses. Public sewer is available.
- Lewiston, 'Specializing and Very profitable Commercial (Penney Read (ListedBuy)) $999,000 - 'Specializing and Very profitable Commercial, Residential and Auto Glass and Glazing Business
- Gray, 3.63 Acres of land in Village with visibility from (Agent 015331 (ListedBuy)) $575,000 - 3.63 Acres of land in Gray Village with visibility from Route 202 and Maine Turnpike. Attractive Cape Cod style farmhouse and architecturally distinctive barn.Roughly 4,480 +/-SF of barn space and approximately 2,371 +/- SF of living space or office space.This location could be outstanding for a contractor, plumber, electrician, or as an antique shop or possibly as a restaurant/brewery/ brew pub.Lots of exciting possibilities.
- Property For Sale In Auburn, Me (RealtyWW) $129,900 - . Commercial lot.
For more information: https://realtyww.info/all-others-real-estate_1/property-for-sale-in-auburn-me_i8626351
- Lewiston, Beautiful decor and amazing attention to detail (Agent 003530 (ListedBuy)) $350,000 - Beautiful decor and amazing attention to detail inside this fantastic opportunity for professional services/office space located on East Ave in Lewiston. Located directly across from the high school, the location provides incredible visibility as well as being centrally located near shopping, the turnpike, hospitals and the colleges. The property has been meticulously maintained both inside and out. The layout is ideally suited for professional office space and/or service space for medical, dental, etc.
- Auburn, Motivated Seller! Investors Take Notice!! (Steven Brackett (ListedBuy)) $343,900 - Motivated Seller! Investors Take Notice!! PRIVACY, 4 SEASONS LIVING, ACREAGE, COMMERCIALLY ZONED
- 6 First Street (Laurie Haggerty (ListedBuy)) $329,000 - Middle Village Commercial in Topsham! Close to busy intersection of Rt 201 and Rt 196. Presently
- Auburn, Great Mix Use Property. Commercial ground floor with (Steven M. Brackett (ListedBuy)) $215,000 - Great Mix Use Property. Commercial 1st floor with two road frontage & with 2 residential units
- 0 Main Street, Oxford (Belanger Realty) $419,000 - owner, street access to public water, electric, and telephone service. Rare opportunity for a Commercial
- Lewiston, Pine Tree Trading Co. Building located in the (Agent 003530 (ListedBuy)) $167,500 - Pine Tree Trading Co. Building located in the Southern Gateway of Lewiston on Lisbon Street now available for sale. The building offers superb visibility and exposure for a variety of retail uses. The second floor currently offers expansion possibilities also. The rear parking lot off Park Street is included with the sale.
- Lot 8-1 Lewiston Street Route 121, Mechanic Falls (Belanger Realty) $185,000 - Great Level parcel of land for any business or commercial venture. Public water at the street
- Lewiston, Large 3 unit rental property with 2 apartments on (Agent 003530 (ListedBuy)) $195,000 - that is available for an owner occupied unit, additional rental unit, or commercial retail/office space. Garage area
- Property For Sale In Mechanic Falls, Me (RealtyWW) $139,900 - is commercial space but could easily be converted to apartment space. Lots of potential!
For more information
- 12-84 Lubear WAY (American Listed) $134,900 - Presented by: Kelly Pitman and Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Northeast Real Est. Auburn subdivision includes 5 buildable lots, soil tested and surveyed on public paved road, abuts Prospect Hill Golf Course, nice neighborhood environment
A word about our values and commitment to you
With our straightforward approach, you will get the honest information that you will need to hear to make the best decision concerning your property. Because we represent honesty, experience, and local expertise, you can trust us to get the best deal possible for you.
The knowledge we’ve gained from completing hundreds of transactions helps make your buying selling or leasing experience as smooth as can be.
Most important, our philosophy is simple: clients come first. We will be in constant communication with you throughout the entire process of buying, selling or leasing. What we strive for is creating partnerships, not just completing transactions. If you’re not left with an amazing experience, we haven’t done our job. Our success is not measured only through achievements and awards, but most importantly, through the satisfaction of our clients.
Let us know today how Androvise Realty can help you buy, sell, or lease your commercial or residential property.