Maine commercial real estate – find the most knowledgeable and experienced real estate staff in Central Maine.
What makes Androvise the best staff to handle Maine commercial real estate?
We are different. Our expert staff is going to go all-out in marketing your property. We hire the best photographers and videographers.
They are not just putting together slide shows: you will get high-quality videos with narration. In addition, we work with digital marketers to have the property easily found with keywords. With deep knowledge of web marketing, they use the most up to date SEO techniques to assist us in marketing the property.
As a result, your property will gain interest, and sell faster!
Many of our clients have told us that they like the fact that we also create floor plans for each property. This gives the buyer a perspective of the size and relation of rooms in the property.
See for yourself why Androvise is different. You’ll find out quickly that it’s not just our knowledge and negotiation skills. Helping you achieve your real estate goals is not all we do: we build partnerships. Success to us means that our clients are delighted.
- Retail-Commercial for Sale: Freeport Village Restaurant/Market (Dealslister) $399,000 - Amazing opportunity to become part of a great community, excellent location for this fully equipped deli/restaurant breakfast spot, ice cream, wine, take home meals.......the opportunities are endless. Bring your cooking skills and your imagination and make this place shine.
- 3 unit - with commercial store front! (Dealslister) $114,900 - Unique building with three units plus ground floor store front already set-up for restaurant. 3-1 bedrooms units plus fully equipped restaurant w/table, chairs, gas range & fire suppression system. Updated roof shingles, siding & windows in 2004. Strong rental history. Updates in 2015 circuit breakers, bathrooms, hand rails on interior & exterior as well as small plumbing repairs.
- Commercial Property (Brenda Fontaine (VisualTour)) $225,000 - Opportunity awaits with three large bay garages with office and lots of storage. Many possibilities with this property to include mechanic's garage, small engine repair and/or storage and lots more as garage has a car lift. The large bay garages are heated and has power, 21 + parking spaces, is in the business district with a traffic count of 13,400 per day. Also included on the property is a 1 beds Ranch home, great for additional rental property.
- Retail-Commercial for Sale: Winthrop Mall (Dealslister) $795,000 - FULLY-LEASED RETAIL CENTER+ 11,036± SF fully leased retail center+ 3.14± AIR CONDITIONING lot+ five retail units+ Excellent location in shopping district of Winthrop+ Easy access just off US Route 100/202+ Ample on-site parking+ Area businesses include Hannaford, Bank of America, Ace Hardware, Cumberland Farms and Rite-Aid
- Retail-Commercial for Sale: Mixed Use Commercial Condo (Dealslister) $145,000 - The spacious and attractive layout is ideal for a variety of uses. Most recently a light commercial
- Retail-Commercial for Sale: Commercial Development site with high Visibility (Dealslister) $175,000 - Commercial development site with high visibility and traffic count on Rte 196 in Lewiston, ME
- Retail-Commercial for Sale: Maquoit Market (Dealslister) $199,000 - Commercial Retail/Convenience Store/Neighborhood Market built in 1973 on 0.57 acres Zoned R-3
- Retail-Commercial for Sale: HIGH VISIBILITY DOWNTOWN OFFICE (Dealslister) $199,900 - Amazing location ! Great Visibility ! Great Building ! Great Parking !Corner lot location on busy downtown thoroughfare. Excellent signage potential with ample paved parking for this 1200 SF building. Zoning permits office, retail, service business and restaurant with Planning Board approval. Ideally suited for high visibility office. Fully renovated in 2008 with quality upgrades. High efficiency HVAC, HC bath, 200 amp electric, Nortelle networking with server. Must see to fully appreciate.
- Retail-Commercial for Sale: Retail / For Sale (Dealslister) $850,000 - DEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL AT COOKS CORNERRETAIL, RESTAURANT, BANK, OFFICE OR SERVICE USEExisting Building: 2,900 SF 1st level; 4,9000± TotalProperty is .30 acres with 450’ Frontage on Bath RoadGround Lease option available2016 Traffic Count: 23,500± VPDSale Price: $850,000 - Lease Price: $3,500/month MG
- Retail-Commercial for Sale: For Sale / Retail / Mixed Use (Dealslister) $289,000 - BUILDING SF BREAKDOWN: 1,560± SF industrial space4,800± SF retail space3,383± SF sheds/cold storage9,743± SFSTORIES: 2EXISTING CONFIGURATION & USES:?? Retail space was a bar on the ground level that had live bands and dancing.The 2nd floor is now used for pool/darts and music/bar/food.Licensed for 53 seats.Fenced area for outdoor storage.Garage is leased for $600/mos.
- Retail-Commercial for Sale: Commercial and Multi-Family Property in Topsham (Dealslister) $272,000 - building with 3 units, multi-family property with first floor commercial store front. Offering (2
- Vacant Land for Sale: Topsham Commercial Land Opportunity! (Dealslister) $490,000 - Topsham Commercial land! This parcel represents approximately 45 acres of which 35 are zoned RCU
- Winthrop, Commercial lot conveniently located between (Dealslister) $56,500 - Commercial lot conveniently located between Augusta and Lewiston/Auburn. High visibility. Zoned
- Retail-Commercial for Sale: Route 1 Commercial Property / for Sale (Dealslister) $242,900 - This is a great property for an owner/user desiring excellent visibility and access for a business. Its mobile home component can provide cash flow to offset costs and the possibility for business expansion.
- Lewiston, Commercial or industrial business. (Dealslister) $39,900 - Commercial or industrial business. Land is priced to sell! Water and sewer connection at site
- 7.9 +/- Acres - Senior Housing Overlay District in C1 Commercial Zone (Windham) $549500 - This 7.9 +/- acre lot is zoned C1 Commercial offering commercial, mixed use and housing development opportunities. The parcel is already partially cleared and has sandy/gravel soils. The lot abuts the 123 acre Community Park known as Lippman Park t ...
- For Sale-Former VFW Building 6,779 SF on 3+ Acres-Rest./Tavern/Bar (East Rochester) $395000 6779ft2 - Formerly used for Veterans of Foreign Wars Post (VFW) and prior to that a State of NH Departmental Services Resource Center. The property is split zoned. The frontage is Neighborhood Mixed-Use (NMU) Zoning, which allows for a variety of different use ...
- Little Diamond Island 1.1 Acre Waterfront Lot (Little Diamond Island, Portland) $279000 - Beautiful 1.1 Acre Little Diamond Island lot with approximately 105 feet of water frontage and lovely little beach for $279,000. The Lot's address is 0 Rockledge Ave, lot Z13. Lot also abuts a 2.89 acres parcel for sale for $389,000. Directions: C ...
- River front 1.2 acres (Caribou) - Large commercial building in need of some upkeep, repair located on the Aroostook River in Caribou. Adjacent to atv trail. Visible from Route 1. May be a good location for an atv , snowmobile or kayak rental business. Asking $42,500 partial trades of ...
- Land for Sale Main St. (Van Buren) $19000 - Van Buren: 2.60 acre lot. Many opportunities for building or commercial use. Offered by McAllister Real Estate, Inc.
A word about our values and commitment to you
With our straightforward approach, you will get the honest information that you will need to hear to make the best decision concerning your property. Because we represent honesty, experience, and local expertise, you can trust us to get the best deal possible for you.
The knowledge we’ve gained from completing hundreds of transactions helps make your buying selling or leasing experience as smooth as can be.
Most important, our philosophy is simple: clients come first. We will be in constant communication with you throughout the entire process of buying, selling or leasing. What we strive for is creating partnerships, not just completing transactions. If you’re not left with an amazing experience, we haven’t done our job. Our success is not measured only through achievements and awards, but most importantly, through the satisfaction of our clients.
Let us know today how Androvise Realty can help you buy, sell, or lease your commercial or residential property.