Maine commercial real estate – find the most knowledgeable and experienced real estate staff in Central Maine.
What makes Androvise the best staff to handle Maine commercial real estate?
We are different. Our expert staff is going to go all-out in marketing your property. We hire the best photographers and videographers.
They are not just putting together slide shows: you will get high-quality videos with narration. In addition, we work with digital marketers to have the property easily found with keywords. With deep knowledge of web marketing, they use the most up to date SEO techniques to assist us in marketing the property.
As a result, your property will gain interest, and sell faster!
Many of our clients have told us that they like the fact that we also create floor plans for each property. This gives the buyer a perspective of the size and relation of rooms in the property.
See for yourself why Androvise is different. You’ll find out quickly that it’s not just our knowledge and negotiation skills. Helping you achieve your real estate goals is not all we do: we build partnerships. Success to us means that our clients are delighted.
- Cross Property - Winthrop, ME (ListedBuy) $175,000 - .Own you own business in downtown Winthrop or have commercial rental income. Or both ! Multi
- Auburn, Great Mix Use Property. Commercial ground floor with (Steven M. Brackett (ListedBuy)) $215,000 - Great Mix Use Property. Commercial 1st floor with two road frontage & with 2 residential units
- Lewiston, Large 3 unit rental property with 2 apartments on (Agent 003530 (ListedBuy)) $195,000 - that is available for an owner occupied unit, additional rental unit, or commercial retail/office space. Garage area
- Bowdoinham, Commercial building in the heart of Village. (Keller Williams Realty (The Real Estate Book)) $235,000 - Commercial building in the heart of Bowdoinham Village. Current use is retail on the 1st floor
- Lewiston, 'Specializing and Very profitable Commercial (Penney Read (ListedBuy)) $999,000 - 'Specializing and Very profitable Commercial, Residential and Auto Glass and Glazing Business
- Oxford, Corner development site on the same side of Route 26 (Keller Williams Realty (The Real Estate Book)) $795,000 - , restaurant uses, master development and/or a variety of other commercial uses. Flexible sale terms available
- 0 Main Street, Oxford (Belanger Realty) $419,000 - for a Commercial site.
- Bowdoinham, Commercial building in the heart of Village. (Keller Williams Realty (The Real Estate Book)) $335,000 - Commercial building in the heart of Bowdoinham Village. Current use is a retail hardware store
- 6 First Street (Laurie Haggerty (ListedBuy)) $329,000 - Middle Village Commercial in Topsham! Close to busy intersection of Rt 201 and Rt 196. Presently
- Paris, Commercial/Retail endless opportunities (Keller Williams Realty (The Real Estate Book)) $225,000 - Commercial/Retail endless opportunities, building for sale only, UPS Shipping Business also
- 3 unit - with commercial store front! (ListedBuy) $114,900 - Unique building with three units plus ground level store front already set-up for restaurant. 3-1 bedrooms units plus fully equipped restaurant w/table, chairs, gas range & fire suppression system. Up-to-date roof shingles, siding & windows in 2004. Strong rental history. Updates in 2015 circuit breakers, bathrooms, hand rails on interior & exterior as well as small plumbing repairs.
- Land For Sale In Lincoln County, Me (RealtyWW) $59,500 - cut in place. Commercial zone. More land available if desired. This is a fantastic location right
- Large 20 Acre Lot! - 24 Ferry (Brenda Fontaine (ListedBuy)) $349,000 - frontage and/or build a commercial building.
- Pownal, Be your own boss and own a piece of History! (Downeast Realty, Inc. (The Real Estate Book)) $300,000 - +/-. Building has over 1700+/- square feet of commercial space on the 1st floor, 2 residential units on the 2nd
- Lot 8-1 Lewiston Street Route 121, Mechanic Falls (Belanger Realty) $185,000 - Great Level parcel of land for any business or commercial venture. Public water at the street
- 6 Acre Lot With Drilled Well, Septic, Electric, Foundation In Place (Brownfield, ME) $81900 - 0 Sam Brown Hill Road, Brownfield, ME 04010 LISTING DETAILS PRICE: $81,900 COUNTY: Oxford BEDROOMS: 0 BATHS: YEAR BUILT: N/A SQ FT: 0 GARAGE SPOTS: 0.0 GARAGE DESC: N/A SUBDIVISION: Greene parcel C MLS NUMBER: 4750048 COMMENTS: Looking f ...
- 2 Acre Site with 1,900 Sq. Ft. Expandable Building Foot Print (Windham) $350000 1900ft2 - Property Address: 0000 Roosevelt Trail (currently a portion of 999 Roosevelt Trail) Windham, Maine 04062 Building size: 1,900 +/- Sq. Ft. Single-Story Commercial Building Lot area: 2.09 +/- Acres, Surveyed Road frontage: 100’ +/- on Rt. 302; 50 ...
- Subdivision Land- 1400314, 1400309 (Monmouth) $230000 - $105,000-Incredible opportunity to purchase a 35 acres lot on Route 202 in the Monmouth TIF tax district, which provides great commercial tax benefits. Commercial growth is beginning in this area so come join Dollar General and A.L.T. RV sales! Excel ...
- REDUCED PRICE $57500 IS A STEAL FOR THIS PROPERTY (ELLSWORTH) $65000 - LAND IS VERY PRIVATE 62 ACRES IN TOTAL . STARTS 1200' OFF RT.1A . GRAVELED RD. IS IN . POWER IS 1200' IN. LAND IS 1800' WIDE BY 1800' DEEP +/- . 50' RIGHT OF WAY IS OWNED BY THIS LOT . ROAD BASE IS IN AND RUNS THROU CENTER OF PROPERTY FROM (1) END TO ...
- 15 Acre Island + 9.8 acres mainland across the channel (Rockport,TX) $2100000 - Ever see an island for sale in Texas? Here's a 15+ acre island with 9.8 of additional waterfront across the channel (Easy swim, kayak, boat). About 3 miles south of Downtown Rockport- 7 miles north of Aransas Pass and 27 quick miles to Corpus Christi ...
A word about our values and commitment to you
With our straightforward approach, you will get the honest information that you will need to hear to make the best decision concerning your property. Because we represent honesty, experience, and local expertise, you can trust us to get the best deal possible for you.
The knowledge we’ve gained from completing hundreds of transactions helps make your buying selling or leasing experience as smooth as can be.
Most important, our philosophy is simple: clients come first. We will be in constant communication with you throughout the entire process of buying, selling or leasing. What we strive for is creating partnerships, not just completing transactions. If you’re not left with an amazing experience, we haven’t done our job. Our success is not measured only through achievements and awards, but most importantly, through the satisfaction of our clients.
Let us know today how Androvise Realty can help you buy, sell, or lease your commercial or residential property.