Maine commercial real estate – find the most knowledgeable and experienced real estate staff in Central Maine.
What makes Androvise the best staff to handle Maine commercial real estate?
We are different. Our expert staff is going to go all-out in marketing your property. We hire the best photographers and videographers.
They are not just putting together slide shows: you will get high-quality videos with narration. In addition, we work with digital marketers to have the property easily found with keywords. With deep knowledge of web marketing, they use the most up to date SEO techniques to assist us in marketing the property.
As a result, your property will gain interest, and sell faster!
Many of our clients have told us that they like the fact that we also create floor plans for each property. This gives the buyer a perspective of the size and relation of rooms in the property.
See for yourself why Androvise is different. You’ll find out quickly that it’s not just our knowledge and negotiation skills. Helping you achieve your real estate goals is not all we do: we build partnerships. Success to us means that our clients are delighted.
- Plot For Sale In Turner, Maine (RealtyWW) $72,876 - , drilled well, and private septic. Commercial potential on busy Route 4 with high traffic count. #2142
- Plot For Sale In Monmouth, Maine (RealtyWW) $125,000 - This is the best commercial site in town! Part of Monmouth's Growth Area, this 1.86+/- acre lot has
- Plot For Sale In Lewiston, Maine (ListedBuy) $450,000 - 14 - 28.7+/- AC of prime commercial development land HB - Highway Business zoning allows
- Home For Sale In Lewiston, Maine (RealtyWW) $275,000 - , Daiken heat and AC, TC Hafford Basement Perimeter drain - triple safe pump system with commercial grade
- Plot For Sale In Lewiston, Maine (ListedBuy) $40,000 - 5.01 acres of build-able land available for commercial or residential use.
With curb cut option
- Home For Sale In Gray, Maine (RealtyWW) $325,000 - . This expansive home is currently used as residential and commercial and is well suited for an in home business
- Home For Sale In Lisbon, Maine (RealtyWW) $195,000 - small commercial options. New appliances, fixtures, and freshly painted wide plank flooring make
- Plot For Sale In Monmouth, Maine (RealtyWW) $20,000 - imagination and create! Property is taxed as a Commercial Lot.
For more details: https://realtyww.info/land-lots/plot-for-sale-in-monmouth-maine_i26851854
- Plot For Sale In Freeport, Maine (ListedBuy) $99,900 - 1940 home up to livable condition or start anew. Zoned as Commercial/Residential. Sits equal distance
- Home For Sale In Minot, Maine (RealtyWW) $190,000 - . See MLS #1497309 for commercial listing next door with post office and garage. Call Clay Larochelle
- Home For Sale In Auburn, Maine (RealtyWW) $625,000 - Check out this package deal of a 4-unit with a parking lot as well as a commercial building
- Home For Sale In Paris, Maine (RealtyWW) $215,000 - 215k Location location location along with opportunity. Multi/commercial building in high traffic
- Plot For Sale In Lisbon, Maine (RealtyWW) $89,000 - So much potential. This 2 acre lot offers commercial opportunity along Lisbon Street with limited
- Home For Sale In Litchfield, Maine (RealtyWW) $114,000 - cleared area of the lot. Easily bring in commercial power from the road. Close to area Lakes, less than
- Richmond, 55 acres conveniently located to 295. (Adams Real Estate (The Real Estate Book)) $500,000 - 55 acres conveniently located to 295. In business neighborhood. Richmond is only 45 minutes away from Portland, Maine: America's #1 Most Livable City!
A word about our values and commitment to you
With our straightforward approach, you will get the honest information that you will need to hear to make the best decision concerning your property. Because we represent honesty, experience, and local expertise, you can trust us to get the best deal possible for you.
The knowledge we’ve gained from completing hundreds of transactions helps make your buying selling or leasing experience as smooth as can be.
Most important, our philosophy is simple: clients come first. We will be in constant communication with you throughout the entire process of buying, selling or leasing. What we strive for is creating partnerships, not just completing transactions. If you’re not left with an amazing experience, we haven’t done our job. Our success is not measured only through achievements and awards, but most importantly, through the satisfaction of our clients.
Let us know today how Androvise Realty can help you buy, sell, or lease your commercial or residential property.