Maine commercial real estate – find the most knowledgeable and experienced real estate staff in Central Maine.
What makes Androvise the best staff to handle Maine commercial real estate?
We are different. Our expert staff is going to go all-out in marketing your property. We hire the best photographers and videographers.
They are not just putting together slide shows: you will get high-quality videos with narration. In addition, we work with digital marketers to have the property easily found with keywords. With deep knowledge of web marketing, they use the most up to date SEO techniques to assist us in marketing the property.
As a result, your property will gain interest, and sell faster!
Many of our clients have told us that they like the fact that we also create floor plans for each property. This gives the buyer a perspective of the size and relation of rooms in the property.
See for yourself why Androvise is different. You’ll find out quickly that it’s not just our knowledge and negotiation skills. Helping you achieve your real estate goals is not all we do: we build partnerships. Success to us means that our clients are delighted.
- Lewiston, The Dominican Block is a Historic Landmark (Agent 012584 (ListedBuy)) $800,000 - The Dominican Block is a Historic Landmark Building located in the center of Lewiston's Riverfront Island area. This property includes 26,328+/- GSF on four floors. This unique offering is poised for completion and stands to become an anchor for the developing Downtown.
- Property For Sale In Mechanic Falls, Me (RealtyWW) $139,900 - is commercial space but could easily be converted to apartment space. Lots of potential!
For more information
- Auburn, 8,000 SF MMJ Grow Facility now vacant and ready to (Agent 003530 (ListedBuy)) $800,000 - 8,000 SF MMJ Grow Facility now vacant and ready to start up immediately. 600 amp 3 phase power, grow rooms, water lines, drainage, racks, lighting, security system, etc all turn key and ready to grow...Separate building of 1,664 SF currently rented to an engineering firm on an at will basis included in the sale to provide additional revenue or RD/Retail space.Owner willing to financing with $200,000 down and remaining balance at 7% amortized over twenty years.
- 6 First Street (Laurie Haggerty (ListedBuy)) $329,000 - Middle Village Commercial in Topsham! Close to busy intersection of Rt 201 and Rt 196. Presently
- Auburn, Motivated Seller! Investors Take Notice!! (Steven Brackett (ListedBuy)) $343,900 - Motivated Seller! Investors Take Notice!! PRIVACY, 4 SEASONS LIVING, ACREAGE, COMMERCIALLY ZONED
- Lewiston, Pine Tree Trading Co. Building located in the (Agent 003530 (ListedBuy)) $167,500 - Pine Tree Trading Co. Building located in the Southern Gateway of Lewiston on Lisbon Street now available for sale. The building offers superb visibility and exposure for a variety of retail uses. The second floor currently offers expansion possibilities also. The rear parking lot off Park Street is included with the sale.
- Lewiston, Large 3 unit rental property with 2 apartments on (Agent 003530 (ListedBuy)) $195,000 - that is available for an owner occupied unit, additional rental unit, or commercial retail/office space. Garage area
- Plot For Sale In Turner, Maine (RealtyWW) $139,900 - Awesome 2.7 Acre commercial lot on busy Rte 4. Drilled well on site. Wonderful place for your
- 12-84 Lubear WAY (American Listed) $134,900 - Presented by: Kelly Pitman and Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Northeast Real Est. Auburn subdivision includes 5 buildable lots, soil tested and surveyed on public paved road, abuts Prospect Hill Golf Course, nice neighborhood environment
- Lot 8-1 Lewiston Street Route 121, Mechanic Falls (Belanger Realty) $185,000 - Great Level parcel of land for any business or commercial venture. Public water at the street
- Gray, 3.63 Acres of land in Village with visibility from (Agent 015331 (ListedBuy)) $575,000 - 3.63 Acres of land in Gray Village with visibility from Route 202 and Maine Turnpike. Attractive Cape Cod style farmhouse and architecturally distinctive barn.Roughly 4,480 +/-SF of barn space and approximately 2,371 +/- SF of living space or office space.This location could be outstanding for a contractor, plumber, electrician, or as an antique shop or possibly as a restaurant/brewery/ brew pub.Lots of exciting possibilities.
- Auburn, Great Mix Use Property. Commercial ground floor with (Steven M. Brackett (ListedBuy)) $215,000 - Great Mix Use Property. Commercial 1st floor with two road frontage & with 2 residential units
- 0 Main Street, Oxford (Belanger Realty) $419,000 - owner, street access to public water, electric, and telephone service. Rare opportunity for a Commercial
- Property For Sale In Auburn, Me (RealtyWW) $129,900 - . Commercial lot.
For more info: https://realtyww.info/all-others-real-estate_1/property-for-sale-in-auburn-me_i8626351
- Lewiston, 'Specializing and Very profitable Commercial (Penney Read (ListedBuy)) $999,000 - 'Specializing and Very profitable Commercial, Residential and Auto Glass and Glazing Business
A word about our values and commitment to you
With our straightforward approach, you will get the honest information that you will need to hear to make the best decision concerning your property. Because we represent honesty, experience, and local expertise, you can trust us to get the best deal possible for you.
The knowledge we’ve gained from completing hundreds of transactions helps make your buying selling or leasing experience as smooth as can be.
Most important, our philosophy is simple: clients come first. We will be in constant communication with you throughout the entire process of buying, selling or leasing. What we strive for is creating partnerships, not just completing transactions. If you’re not left with an amazing experience, we haven’t done our job. Our success is not measured only through achievements and awards, but most importantly, through the satisfaction of our clients.
Let us know today how Androvise Realty can help you buy, sell, or lease your commercial or residential property.