Maine commercial real estate – find the most knowledgeable and experienced real estate staff in Central Maine.
What makes Androvise the best staff to handle Maine commercial real estate?
We are different. Our expert staff is going to go all-out in marketing your property. We hire the best photographers and videographers.
They are not just putting together slide shows: you will get high-quality videos with narration. In addition, we work with digital marketers to have the property easily found with keywords. With deep knowledge of web marketing, they use the most up to date SEO techniques to assist us in marketing the property.
As a result, your property will gain interest, and sell faster!
Many of our clients have told us that they like the fact that we also create floor plans for each property. This gives the buyer a perspective of the size and relation of rooms in the property.
See for yourself why Androvise is different. You’ll find out quickly that it’s not just our knowledge and negotiation skills. Helping you achieve your real estate goals is not all we do: we build partnerships. Success to us means that our clients are delighted.
- Lot 8-1 Lewiston Street Route 121, Mechanic Falls (Belanger Realty) $185,000 - Great Level parcel of land for any business or commercial venture. Public water at the street
- 12-84 Lubear WAY (American Listed) $134,900 - Presented by: Kelly Pitman and Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Northeast Real Est. Auburn subdivision includes 5 buildable lots, soil tested and surveyed on public paved road, abuts Prospect Hill Golf Course, nice neighborhood environment
- Land For Sale In Lewiston, Me (Real Estate Listings - Free Advertising) $237,000 - Main street commercial lot within walkable distance to Central Maine Medical Center and in downtown
- 6 First Street (Roxanne York Real Estate (LinkuRealty)) $358,000 - Middle Village Commercial in Topsham! Close to busy intersection of Rt 201 and Rt 196. Presently
- Land For Sale In Oxford, Me (Real Estate Listings - Free Advertising) $155,000 - This 50+/- acre parcel has much potential for Development, Industrial or Commercial Businesses
- Land For Sale In Topsham, Me (Real Estate Listings - Free Advertising) $99,000 - Commercial/Residential vacant land. Don't miss out on a wonderful opportunity to build your dream
- 24 Mollison Way (American Listed) $600,000 - Presented by: Steve Billing and BROOKEWOOD REALTY. Own this 22 Lane Ten pin, twelve Lane Candlepin, Bowling Center business, Great Numbers
- Large 20 Acre Lot! - 24 Ferry (Brenda Fontaine (VisualTour)) $349,000 - frontage and/or build a commercial building.
- Land For Sale In Monmouth, Me (Real Estate Listings - Free Advertising) $105,000 - , which provides great commercial tax benefits. Excellent visibility for commercial use. Additional
- Lots of Possibilities! 1206 Auburn Rd (Brenda Fontaine (VisualTour)) $175,000 - Lots of possibilities with this commercially zoned property. Sparkling clean and bright 3 Beds, two
- Land For Sale In Gray, Me (Real Estate Listings - Free Advertising) $150,000 - Commercial 4.10 lot surveyed.
For more information: https://realtyww.info/land-lots/land-for-sale-in-gray-me_i4297641
- Land For Sale In Turner, Me (Real Estate Listings - Free Advertising) $39,500 - More than 22 acres on Route 4! This parcel, in the Commercial one Zone, has ample road frontage
- 0 Main Street, Oxford (Belanger Realty) $419,000 - owner, street access to public water, electric, and telephone service. Rare opportunity for a Commercial
- 48 Gerber Lane (American Listed) $249,000 - Presented by: Jean Kirkpatrick and COLDWELL BANKER Rizzo/Mattson. MONMOUTH Private Cobbossee Lake building lot w/ 250' east facing water frontage. Drilled well on site and 4 BEDs septic design available. twelve X 36 barn at back of property. Property slopes gently to the lake and is mostly cleared. Convenient location near Sabattus I-95 exit. Wonderful lot on one of Central Maine's popular lakes. M-L-S #1251218 $249,000
- 77 Maple Ridge DR (American Listed) $199,000 - Presented by: Bill Sprague and Sprague & Curtis. Cobbossee Lake building lot. A lovely spot w/110' of frontage at the south end of the lake. Western exposure, year round access. Septic plan for a 3 bedrooms house. Back portion sloped from the road and flat lawn near the lake. Some sandy frontage, gradual incline into the water. Dock included. A rare opportunity.
- Subdivision Land- 1400314, 1400309 (Monmouth) $230000 - $105,000-Incredible opportunity to purchase a 35 acres lot on Route 202 in the Monmouth TIF tax district, which provides great commercial tax benefits. Commercial growth is beginning in this area so come join Dollar General and A.L.T. RV sales! Excel ...
- Lot On 26 (Norway) $60000 - Great lot located on 26. Has driveway and access to town water, power, sewage. Can be used for commercial or residential purposes. Walking distance to Main st. near school and shopping. Short drive to White mountain national park and only an hour ...
- .53 Acre Surveyed-True Buildable Lot, All Utilities, Great Prop Values (Gastonia, North Carolina) $22500 - Are you tired of finding ads that claim a building lot is actually buildable just to find out that it's not? Please read the entire ad and use care if you want me to see your reply. A note of clarity about the survey image posted - The image didn't ...
- 13.8 Acre Lot With 300 Feet Of Frontage On The Saco River (Brownfield, ME) $59950 - Lot 41 Sandy Circle, Brownfield, ME 04010 LISTING DETAILS PRICE: $59,950 COUNTY: Oxford BEDROOMS: 0 BATHS: YEAR BUILT: N/A SQ FT: 0 GARAGE SPOTS: 0.0 GARAGE DESC: N/A SUBDIVISION: Saco River Shores MLS NUMBER: 4732557 COMMENTS: Here' ...
- Portland: Fantastic Development Opportunity in East Bayside (207 Anderson Street, Portland) $368000 - Fantastic development opportunity on the Portland Peninsula in East Bayside. Join the vibrant business community including Lone Pine Brewing, Coffee By Design, Rising Tide Brewing Company, Whole Foods, Urban Farm Fermentory, etc. I-Lb industrial zone ...
A word about our values and commitment to you
With our straightforward approach, you will get the honest information that you will need to hear to make the best decision concerning your property. Because we represent honesty, experience, and local expertise, you can trust us to get the best deal possible for you.
The knowledge we’ve gained from completing hundreds of transactions helps make your buying selling or leasing experience as smooth as can be.
Most important, our philosophy is simple: clients come first. We will be in constant communication with you throughout the entire process of buying, selling or leasing. What we strive for is creating partnerships, not just completing transactions. If you’re not left with an amazing experience, we haven’t done our job. Our success is not measured only through achievements and awards, but most importantly, through the satisfaction of our clients.
Let us know today how Androvise Realty can help you buy, sell, or lease your commercial or residential property.