Maine commercial real estate – find the most knowledgeable and experienced real estate staff in Central Maine.
What makes Androvise the best staff to handle Maine commercial real estate?
We are different. Our expert staff is going to go all-out in marketing your property. We hire the best photographers and videographers.
They are not just putting together slide shows: you will get high-quality videos with narration. In addition, we work with digital marketers to have the property easily found with keywords. With deep knowledge of web marketing, they use the most up to date SEO techniques to assist us in marketing the property.
As a result, your property will gain interest, and sell faster!
Many of our clients have told us that they like the fact that we also create floor plans for each property. This gives the buyer a perspective of the size and relation of rooms in the property.
See for yourself why Androvise is different. You’ll find out quickly that it’s not just our knowledge and negotiation skills. Helping you achieve your real estate goals is not all we do: we build partnerships. Success to us means that our clients are delighted.
- 3 unit - with commercial store front! (Dealslister) $114,900 - Unique building with three units plus first level store front already set-up for restaurant. 3-1 bedrooms units plus fully equipped restaurant w/table, chairs, gas range & fire suppression system. Up-to-date roof shingles, siding & windows in 2004. Strong rental history. Updates in 2015 circuit breakers, bathrooms, hand rails on interior & exterior as well as small plumbing repairs.
- Lewiston, Commercial or industrial business. (Dealslister) $39,900 - Commercial or industrial business. Land is priced to sell! Water and sewer connection at site
- Retail-Commercial for Sale: HIGH VISIBILITY DOWNTOWN OFFICE (Dealslister) $199,900 - Great location ! Great Visibility ! Great Building ! Great Parking !Corner lot location on busy downtown thoroughfare. Excellent signage potential with ample paved parking for this 1200 SF building. Zoning permits office, retail, service business and restaurant with Planning Board approval. Ideally suited for high visibility office. Fully up-to-date in 2008 with quality upgrades. High efficiency HVAC, HC bath, 200 amp electric, Nortelle networking with server. Must see to fully appreciate.
- Winthrop, Commercial lot conveniently located between (Dealslister) $56,500 - Commercial lot conveniently located between Augusta and Lewiston/Auburn. High visibility. Zoned
- Retail-Commercial for Sale: Winthrop Mall (Dealslister) $795,000 - FULLY-LEASED RETAIL CENTER+ 11,036± SF fully leased retail center+ 3.14± A-C lot+ five retail units+ Excellent location in shopping district of Winthrop+ Easy access just off US Route 100/202+ Ample on-site parking+ Area businesses include Hannaford, Bank of America, Ace Hardware, Cumberland Farms and Rite-Aid
- Retail-Commercial for Sale: For Sale / Retail / Mixed Use (Dealslister) $289,000 - BUILDING SF BREAKDOWN: 1,560± SF industrial space4,800± SF retail space3,383± SF sheds/cold storage9,743± SFSTORIES: 2EXISTING CONFIGURATION & USES:?? Retail space was a bar on the ground level that had live bands and dancing.The 2nd floor is now used for pool/darts and music/bar/food.Licensed for 53 seats.Fenced area for outdoor storage.Garage is leased for $600/mos.
- Retail-Commercial for Sale: Route 1 Commercial Property / for Sale (Dealslister) $242,900 - This is a great property for an owner/user desiring excellent visibility and access for a business. Its mobile home component can provide cash flow to offset costs and the possibility for business expansion.
- Vacant Land for Sale: Topsham Commercial Land Opportunity! (Dealslister) $490,000 - Topsham Commercial land! This parcel represents approximately 45 acres of which 35 are zoned RCU
- Retail-Commercial for Sale: 58 Broad Street, Auburn (Dealslister) $259,900 - We are pleased to offer this turn-key laundrymat that has been in business for 10+ years. This property is on a corner lot that is traffic light controlled (traffic count of 15,000 +/- cars per day) with it's own parking for 6-8 spaces. Consistent income with low maintenance. Roof replaced in 2009 +/- and property re-wired and up to code according to the City of Auburn. Property has 800 amps. Don't wait to check out this great property today!
- Retail-Commercial for Sale: Maquoit Market (Dealslister) $199,000 - Commercial Retail/Convenience Store/Neighborhood Market built in 1973 on 0.57 acres Zoned R-3
- Commercial Property (Brenda Fontaine (VisualTour)) $225,000 - Opportunity awaits with three large bay garages with office and lots of storage. Many possibilities with this property to include mechanic's garage, small engine repair and/or storage and lots more as garage has a car lift. The large bay garages are heated and has power, 21 + parking spaces, is in the business district with a traffic count of 13,400 per day. Also included on the property is a 1 beds Ranch home, great for additional rental property.
- Retail-Commercial for Sale: Mixed Use Commercial Condo (Dealslister) $145,000 - The spacious and attractive layout is ideal for a variety of uses. Most recently a light commercial
- Retail-Commercial for Sale: Commercial Development site with high Visibility (Dealslister) $175,000 - Commercial development site with high visibility and traffic count on Rte 196 in Lewiston, ME
- Retail-Commercial for Sale: Commercial and Multi-Family Property in Topsham (Dealslister) $272,000 - building with 3 units, multi-family property with ground floor commercial store front. Offering (2
- Retail-Commercial for Sale: Retail / For Sale (Dealslister) $850,000 - DEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL AT COOKS CORNERRETAIL, RESTAURANT, BANK, OFFICE OR SERVICE USEExisting Building: 2,900 SF 1st level; 4,9000± TotalProperty is .30 acres with 450’ Frontage on Bath RoadGround Lease option available2016 Traffic Count: 23,500± VPDSale Price: $850,000 - Lease Price: $3,500/month MG
- Land for Sale 30 +/- Acres WATERFRONT w/income properties (Mechanic Falls) $325000 4bd - Commercial Business Location! Located at "The Gateway" to Mechanic Falls Maine. Located on Route 11/121 this site has very high visibility and a 10k traffic count 1500'+ feet road frontage and 1000'+ river frontage. Currently Zoned Commercial. Town W ...
- 20- Acres with 216 feet of Road Frontage on Rt. 27 (Dresden) $119000 - Beautiful mix of fields and woods. Several great solar oriented building sites. Keep all the land for your own private estate, have your own farm, or subdivide the property and sell off the lots. All of the land has been surveyed and clearly marked ...
- Land for Sale Main St. (Van Buren) $19000 - Van Buren: 2.60 acre lot. Many opportunities for building or commercial use. Offered by McAllister Real Estate, Inc.
- Drive-thru opportunity on busy corner of Route 1 in Saco (70 Elm Street, Saco) $50000 - Retail / drive-thru development opportunity for $50,000 per year. Build to suit on 0.7 acres of land on the busy corner of Elm Street (route 1) and Scamman Street in Saco. This corner has exceptional exposure to passing traffic from a multi-road inte ...
- Little Diamond Island 1.1 Acre Waterfront Lot (Little Diamond Island, Portland) $279000 - Beautiful 1.1 Acre Little Diamond Island lot with approximately 105 feet of water frontage and lovely little beach for $279,000. The Lot's address is 0 Rockledge Ave, lot Z13. Lot also abuts a 2.89 acres parcel for sale for $389,000. Directions: C ...
A word about our values and commitment to you
With our straightforward approach, you will get the honest information that you will need to hear to make the best decision concerning your property. Because we represent honesty, experience, and local expertise, you can trust us to get the best deal possible for you.
The knowledge we’ve gained from completing hundreds of transactions helps make your buying selling or leasing experience as smooth as can be.
Most important, our philosophy is simple: clients come first. We will be in constant communication with you throughout the entire process of buying, selling or leasing. What we strive for is creating partnerships, not just completing transactions. If you’re not left with an amazing experience, we haven’t done our job. Our success is not measured only through achievements and awards, but most importantly, through the satisfaction of our clients.
Let us know today how Androvise Realty can help you buy, sell, or lease your commercial or residential property.