Maine commercial real estate – find the most knowledgeable and experienced real estate staff in Central Maine.
What makes Androvise the best staff to handle Maine commercial real estate?
We are different. Our expert staff is going to go all-out in marketing your property. We hire the best photographers and videographers.
They are not just putting together slide shows: you will get high-quality videos with narration. In addition, we work with digital marketers to have the property easily found with keywords. With deep knowledge of web marketing, they use the most up to date SEO techniques to assist us in marketing the property.
As a result, your property will gain interest, and sell faster!
Many of our clients have told us that they like the fact that we also create floor plans for each property. This gives the buyer a perspective of the size and relation of rooms in the property.
See for yourself why Androvise is different. You’ll find out quickly that it’s not just our knowledge and negotiation skills. Helping you achieve your real estate goals is not all we do: we build partnerships. Success to us means that our clients are delighted.
- Retail-Commercial for Sale: 775 Washington St N (Dealslister) $399,000 - Currently a beautifully-maintained, high-end restaurant, this 5,700 SF building is built for customers – multiple entrances to the abundant parking, excellent visibility, and accessibility on a corner lot, and on a prime location moments from the turnpike. The building is a single-story structure with a bar area, private dedicated dining area area, and three large public dining rooms. The back of the building consists of an expansive industrial kitchen, office space for the owners and management, as well as storage and customer bathrooms. The basement is mostly finished and is used primarily for storage. The current owner has expanded the building twice, first to widen the kitchen and dedicated dining area area and the second to add two additional dining spaces. The interior of the building is well-designed with an efficient layout and beautifully decorated throughout.
- Retail-Commercial for Sale: Commercial and Multi-Family Property in Topsham (Dealslister) $272,000 - building with 3 units, multi-family property with ground floor commercial store front. Offering (2
- Retail-Commercial for Sale: Retail / For Sale (Dealslister) $850,000 - DEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL AT COOKS CORNERRETAIL, RESTAURANT, BANK, OFFICE OR SERVICE USEExisting Building: 2,900 SF 1st level; 4,9000± TotalProperty is .30 acres with 450’ Frontage on Bath RoadGround Lease option available2016 Traffic Count: 23,500± VPDSale Price: $850,000 - Lease Price: $3,500/month MG
- Winthrop, Commercial lot conveniently located between (Dealslister) $56,500 - Commercial lot conveniently located between Augusta and Lewiston/Auburn. High visibility. Zoned
- Retail-Commercial for Sale: Freeport Village Restaurant/Market (Dealslister) $399,000 - Amazing opportunity to become part of a great community, excellent location for this fully equipped deli/restaurant breakfast spot, ice cream, wine, take home meals.......the opportunities are endless. Bring your cooking skills and your imagination and make this place shine.
- Retail-Commercial for Sale: 58 Broad Street, Auburn (Dealslister) $259,900 - We are pleased to offer this turn-key laundrymat that has been in business for 10+ years. This property is on a corner lot that is traffic light controlled (traffic count of 15,000 +/- cars per day) with it's own parking for 6-8 spaces. Consistent income with low maintenance. Roof replaced in 2009 +/- and property re-wired and up to code according to the City of Auburn. Property has 800 amps. Don't wait to check out this great property today!
- Vacant Land for Sale: Topsham Commercial Land Opportunity! (Dealslister) $490,000 - Topsham Commercial land! This parcel represents approximately 45 acres of which 35 are zoned RCU
- Retail-Commercial for Sale: Commercial Development site with high Visibility (Dealslister) $175,000 - Commercial development site with high visibility and traffic count on Rte 196 in Lewiston, ME
- Retail-Commercial for Sale: Route 1 Commercial Property / for Sale (Dealslister) $242,900 - This is a great property for an owner/user desiring excellent visibility and access for a business. Its mobile home component can provide cash flow to offset costs and the possibility for business expansion.
- Retail-Commercial for Sale: Winthrop Mall (Dealslister) $795,000 - FULLY-LEASED RETAIL CENTER+ 11,036± SF fully leased retail center+ 3.14± A-C lot+ five retail units+ Excellent location in shopping district of Winthrop+ Easy access just off US Route 100/202+ Ample on-site parking+ Area businesses include Hannaford, Bank of America, Ace Hardware, Cumberland Farms and Rite-Aid
- Retail-Commercial for Sale: Topsham Crossing For Sale or Lease (Dealslister) $395,000 - Property now FOR SALE0.61± acre out parcel can accommodate up to 7,200± SF of retail space Conveniently located off Exit 31 of I-295 and adjacent to other national and local retail tenants including: Target, Bed Bath & Beyond, Petco, Dick’s Sporting Goods, Supercuts and others.?? Topsham Fair Mall Road businesses include: Best Buy, Home Depot, Petland, Starbucks, Hannaford, Panera, Reny’s, Tire Warehouse, Wendy’s, Bank of Maine, Dollar Tree, to name a few.?? Ground Lease: $60,000/annually - Triple Net
- 3 unit - with commercial store front! (Dealslister) $114,900 - Unique building with three units plus first floor store front already set-up for restaurant. 3-1 bedrooms units plus fully equipped restaurant w/table, chairs, gas range & fire suppression system. Up-to-date roof shingles, siding & windows in 2004. Strong rental history. Updates in 2015 circuit breakers, bathrooms, hand rails on interior & exterior as well as small plumbing repairs.
- Retail-Commercial for Sale: Mixed Use Commercial Condo (Dealslister) $145,000 - The spacious and attractive layout is ideal for a variety of uses. Most recently a light commercial
- Lewiston, Commercial or industrial business. (Dealslister) $39,900 - Commercial or industrial business. Land is priced to sell! Water and sewer connection at site
- Retail-Commercial for Sale: Maquoit Market (Dealslister) $199,000 - Commercial Retail/Convenience Store/Neighborhood Market built in 1973 on 0.57 acres Zoned R-3
- 4.6 Acre Lot Near Kezar Lake And Evans Notch (Stow, ME) $34000 - 1 Meadow RD , Stow, ME 04037 LISTING DETAILS PRICE: $34,000 COUNTY: Oxford BEDROOMS: 0 BATHS: YEAR BUILT: N/A SQ FT: 0 GARAGE SPOTS: 0.0 GARAGE DESC: N/A SUBDIVISION: N/A MLS NUMBER: 1371860 COMMENTS: 4.6 acre lot not far from Kezar Lake ...
- Midcoast Lakefront Kingdom Lot (Bucksport) $399000 - http://www.mainerealestatebrokerage.com/27866preview_000+Gully+Road_Bucksport_ME.html Bucksport Hills comprises 510 strategically-located acres of woodland nestled between two pristine ponds in mid-coast Maine. This offering is an extraordinary oppo ...
- PAD SITE-25 LAFAYETTE RD - 20,000 Vehicles Per Day in Traffic (NORTH HAMPTON NH) - PAD SITE - 25 LAFAYETTE RD. N. HAMPTON, NH-High Traffic Area -25 Lafayette Rd, North Hampton, NH 03862, USA *FOR SALE/LEASE* *20,000 vehicles per day in traffic* *Next Door to Seacoast Harley-Davidson & The North Hampton Verizon Wireless stor ...
- GP-A zoned river front lot (Belfast) $75000 - .68 acres with river frontage. Lot is zoned GP-A for Commercial or Residential. Former location of a convenience store and is now a vacant lot. City water and Sewer connections on site. Can build as close as 25' of high water mark. Lot has been surve ...
- Land for sale in Chelsea (31 Davenport Rd.) $30000 50965ft2 - 1.17 acres grandfathered lot with power (2 poles on property) in nice neighborhood. Great potential for home or business- no zoning or building codes. In the Chelsea school system and easy to develop. Chelsea has no building codes and no zoning. ...
A word about our values and commitment to you
With our straightforward approach, you will get the honest information that you will need to hear to make the best decision concerning your property. Because we represent honesty, experience, and local expertise, you can trust us to get the best deal possible for you.
The knowledge we’ve gained from completing hundreds of transactions helps make your buying selling or leasing experience as smooth as can be.
Most important, our philosophy is simple: clients come first. We will be in constant communication with you throughout the entire process of buying, selling or leasing. What we strive for is creating partnerships, not just completing transactions. If you’re not left with an amazing experience, we haven’t done our job. Our success is not measured only through achievements and awards, but most importantly, through the satisfaction of our clients.
Let us know today how Androvise Realty can help you buy, sell, or lease your commercial or residential property.