Maine commercial real estate – find the most knowledgeable and experienced real estate staff in Central Maine.
What makes Androvise the best staff to handle Maine commercial real estate?
We are different. Our expert staff is going to go all-out in marketing your property. We hire the best photographers and videographers.
They are not just putting together slide shows: you will get high-quality videos with narration. In addition, we work with digital marketers to have the property easily found with keywords. With deep knowledge of web marketing, they use the most up to date SEO techniques to assist us in marketing the property.
As a result, your property will gain interest, and sell faster!
Many of our clients have told us that they like the fact that we also create floor plans for each property. This gives the buyer a perspective of the size and relation of rooms in the property.
See for yourself why Androvise is different. You’ll find out quickly that it’s not just our knowledge and negotiation skills. Helping you achieve your real estate goals is not all we do: we build partnerships. Success to us means that our clients are delighted.
- Land For Sale In Gray, Me (Real Estate Listings - Free Advertising) $150,000 - Commercial 4.10 lot surveyed.
For more information: https://realtyww.info/land-lots/land-for-sale-in-gray-me_i4297641
- Large 20 Acre Lot! - 24 Ferry (Brenda Fontaine (VisualTour)) $349,000 - frontage and/or build a commercial building.
- 41 Acres and 10,000 sq.ft. building No. Yarmouth (Dealslister) $699,000 - Currently run as 1 of Maine best BYOB Clubs! This prime property is offered for sale. 41 acres of prime land with subdivision postential, situated within minutes of the Maine Turnpike and on a major highway the possibilities are endless! Lan, building and business is included with the sale. All inventory, tables and chairs, kitchen equipment, decorations etc are included. The 10,000 square ft building had his and her restrooms, harwood flooring , balcony, stage, kitchen and more. The band that play at this establishment like to refer to it as their Home base as the acoustics are fabulous.! The property is a money maker with even more potential with the right person. Call for info for your private showing and more info.
- Land For Sale In Topsham, Me (Real Estate Listings - Free Advertising) $99,000 - Commercial/Residential vacant land. Don't miss out on a rare opportunity to build your dream home
- Single Family Home For Sale In Knox County, Me (Real Estate Listings - Free Advertising) $89,000 - with 1 floor living. Also the zoning allows for many business and commercial applications and high
- Land For Sale In Turner, Me (Real Estate Listings - Free Advertising) $39,500 - More than 22 acres on Route 4! This parcel, in the Commercial one Zone, has ample road frontage
- 77 Maple Ridge DR (American Listed) $199,000 - Presented by: Bill Sprague and Sprague & Curtis. Cobbossee Lake building lot. A lovely spot w/110' of frontage at the south end of the lake. Western exposure, year round access. Septic plan for a 3 bedrooms house. Back portion sloped from the road and flat lawn near the lake. Some sandy frontage, gradual incline into the water. Dock included. A rare opportunity.
- Land For Sale In Monmouth, Me (Real Estate Listings - Free Advertising) $105,000 - , which provides great commercial tax benefits. Excellent visibility for commercial use. Additional
- Winthrop, Unique offering- a 4-5 Unit Downtown Commercial (Dealslister) $449,000 - Unique offering- a 4-five unit building Downtown Winthrop Commercial bldg with two 1st level retail
- 12-84 Lubear WAY (American Listed) $134,900 - Presented by: Kelly Pitman and Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Northeast Real Est. Auburn subdivision includes 5 buildable lots, soil tested and surveyed on public paved road, abuts Prospect Hill Golf Course, nice neighborhood environment
- 24 Mollison Way (American Listed) $600,000 - Presented by: Steve Billing and BROOKEWOOD REALTY. Own this 22 Lane Ten pin, twelve Lane Candlepin, Bowling Center business, Great Numbers
- Land For Sale In Oxford, Me (Real Estate Listings - Free Advertising) $155,000 - This 50+/- acre parcel has much potential for Development, Industrial or Commercial Businesses
- Lot 8-1 Lewiston Street Route 121, Mechanic Falls (Belanger Realty) $185,000 - Great Level parcel of land for any business or commercial venture. Public water at the street
- 0 Main Street, Oxford (Belanger Realty) $419,000 - for a Commercial site.
- Land For Sale In Hancock County, Me (Real Estate Listings - Free Advertising) $122,000 - . With outstanding views of Burnt Coat Harbor and walkable distance to the lighthouse, PO and 2 commercial lobster
- Ellsworth Lot/Acadia Proximity/Downtown (51 Franklin Street) $85000 8000ft2 - I am selling a 50'x75' warehouse on an 8,000 square foot lot downtown Ellsworth next to 86 This! and Riverside Cafe. Ellsworth is booming and this building is one of the only buildings downtown not connected to other businesses. Demo the building and ...
- Land for Sale 0 US Route 1A (Hamlin) $15000 - Hamlin: 3.29 Acres on wooded lot. Many opportunities for building or commercial space. Offered by McAllister Real Estate, Inc.
- 13.8 Acre Lot With 300 Feet Of Frontage On The Saco River (Brownfield, ME) $59950 - Lot 41 Sandy Circle, Brownfield, ME 04010 LISTING DETAILS PRICE: $59,950 COUNTY: Oxford BEDROOMS: 0 BATHS: YEAR BUILT: N/A SQ FT: 0 GARAGE SPOTS: 0.0 GARAGE DESC: N/A SUBDIVISION: Saco River Shores MLS NUMBER: 4732557 COMMENTS: Here' ...
- Lot On 26 (Norway) $60000 - Great lot located on 26. Has driveway and access to town water, power, sewage. Can be used for commercial or residential purposes. Walking distance to Main st. near school and shopping. Short drive to White mountain national park and only an hour ...
- Commercial - Industrial Land Build Condo-Garages (Biddeford) $175000 - Seller says Make an Offer on this Industrial Land, ready and waiting for a new business, warehouse, or Garage. So many possibilities in this I-3 Zone. Next to Daily Brothers Mattress. Check with Planner at the town on uses.
A word about our values and commitment to you
With our straightforward approach, you will get the honest information that you will need to hear to make the best decision concerning your property. Because we represent honesty, experience, and local expertise, you can trust us to get the best deal possible for you.
The knowledge we’ve gained from completing hundreds of transactions helps make your buying selling or leasing experience as smooth as can be.
Most important, our philosophy is simple: clients come first. We will be in constant communication with you throughout the entire process of buying, selling or leasing. What we strive for is creating partnerships, not just completing transactions. If you’re not left with an amazing experience, we haven’t done our job. Our success is not measured only through achievements and awards, but most importantly, through the satisfaction of our clients.
Let us know today how Androvise Realty can help you buy, sell, or lease your commercial or residential property.