Maine commercial real estate – find the most knowledgeable and experienced real estate staff in Central Maine.
What makes Androvise the best staff to handle Maine commercial real estate?
We are different. Our expert staff is going to go all-out in marketing your property. We hire the best photographers and videographers.
They are not just putting together slide shows: you will get high-quality videos with narration. In addition, we work with digital marketers to have the property easily found with keywords. With deep knowledge of web marketing, they use the most up to date SEO techniques to assist us in marketing the property.
As a result, your property will gain interest, and sell faster!
Many of our clients have told us that they like the fact that we also create floor plans for each property. This gives the buyer a perspective of the size and relation of rooms in the property.
See for yourself why Androvise is different. You’ll find out quickly that it’s not just our knowledge and negotiation skills. Helping you achieve your real estate goals is not all we do: we build partnerships. Success to us means that our clients are delighted.
- Freeport, Brand new restaurant in downtown . (Agent 005898 (ListedBuy)) $1,000,000 - Brand new restaurant in downtown Freeport. A rare investment opportunity in a popular tourist destination. Property features a second floor dining patio and two floors of seating. Currently the home of the new and friendly Homage restaurant. An excellent investment in the short and longterm.
- Auburn, 8,000 SF MMJ Grow Facility now vacant and ready to (Agent 003530 (ListedBuy)) $800,000 - 8,000 SF MMJ Grow Facility now vacant and ready to start up immediately. 600 amp 3 phase power, grow rooms, water lines, drainage, racks, lighting, security system, etc all turn key and ready to grow...Separate building of 1,664 SF currently rented to an engineering firm on an at will basis included in the sale to provide additional revenue or RD/Retail space.Owner willing to financing with $200,000 down and remaining balance at 7% amortized over twenty years.
- Gray, 3.63 Acres of land in Village with visibility from (Agent 015331 (ListedBuy)) $575,000 - 3.63 Acres of land in Gray Village with visibility from Route 202 and Maine Turnpike. Attractive Cape Cod style farmhouse and architecturally distinctive barn.Roughly 4,480 +/-SF of barn space and approximately 2,371 +/- SF of living space or office space.This location could be outstanding for a contractor, plumber, electrician, or as an antique shop or possibly as a restaurant/brewery/ brew pub.Lots of exciting possibilities.
- Land For Sale In Knox County, Me (RealtyWW) $499,000 - , and commercially managed fields. Woods lots have not been harvested. Lots of investment opportunities.
- Lewiston, Pine Tree Trading Co. Building located in the (Agent 003530 (ListedBuy)) $167,500 - Pine Tree Trading Co. Building located in the Southern Gateway of Lewiston on Lisbon Street now available for sale. The building offers superb visibility and exposure for a variety of retail uses. The second floor currently offers expansion possibilities also. The rear parking lot off Park Street is included with the sale.
- Pownal, Be your own boss and own a piece of History! (Downeast Realty, Inc. (The Real Estate Book)) $300,000 - +/-. Building has over 1700+/- square feet of commercial space on the 1st floor, 2 residential units on the 2nd
- Auburn, Motivated Seller! Investors Take Notice!! (Steven Brackett (ListedBuy)) $343,900 - Motivated Seller! Investors Take Notice!! PRIVACY, 4 SEASONS LIVING, ACREAGE, COMMERCIALLY ZONED
- Lewiston, Large 3 unit rental property with 2 apartments on (Agent 003530 (ListedBuy)) $195,000 - that is available for an owner occupied unit, additional rental unit, or commercial retail/office space. Garage area
- 12-84 Lubear WAY (American Listed) $134,900 - Presented by: Kelly Pitman and Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Northeast Real Est. Auburn subdivision includes 5 buildable lots, soil tested and surveyed on public paved road, abuts Prospect Hill Golf Course, nice neighborhood environment
- Lot 8-1 Lewiston Street Route 121, Mechanic Falls (Belanger Realty) $185,000 - Great Level parcel of land for any business or commercial venture. Public water at the street
- 0 Main Street, Oxford (Belanger Realty) $419,000 - owner, street access to public water, electric, and telephone service. Rare opportunity for a Commercial
- 6 First Street (Laurie Haggerty (ListedBuy)) $329,000 - Middle Village Commercial in Topsham! Close to busy intersection of Rt 201 and Rt 196. Presently
- Auburn, Great Mix Use Property. Commercial ground floor with (Steven M. Brackett (ListedBuy)) $215,000 - Great Mix Use Property. Commercial 1st floor with two road frontage & with 2 residential units
- Lewiston, 'Specializing and Very profitable Commercial (Penney Read (ListedBuy)) $999,000 - 'Specializing and Very profitable Commercial, Residential and Auto Glass and Glazing Business
- Auburn, Pad site for up to 20,000 SF building footprint. (Agent 015944 (ListedBuy)) $249,500 - Pad site for up to 20,000 SF building footprint. Fully developed site complete with stormwater treatment, dumpster pad, paved parking for 60 vehicles and tractor trailer turnaround. Located just off Exit 75 of the Maine Turnpike/I-95. Close to the Auburn-Lewiston Municipal Airport and Auburn Inter-modal Transfer Facility giving direct links to trucking, rail and air services. Foreign Trade Zone. Pine Tree Zone.
- 9 acres in Windham C3 zoning RT 302 Frontage (Windham) $295000 - 9 acres of Land for sale in Windham with 302 Road Frontage C3 zoning on all of it LOT D is the 9 acres for sale Curb Cut and Guard Rails already installed Old paved road to the back of the property and Large Paved Parking Lot Storage unit facilit ...
- Land - Lot 2 Pinkham Rd Glenburn (Glenburn) $25000 - Beautiful private 2.17 acre lot in a nice location off the main road! Choice of High School, no restrictions mobile homes and modulars allowed! The property is Uniquely zoned as commercial/residential to allow combination home and business...a desira ...
- Acerage For Sale (Amherst) $44900 - 16+/- acres with 1400' road frontage on route 9. Good visibility for possible commercial use or would make a great house or camp lot. High speed DSL internet service is available. Property is directly across from the Amherst Community Forrest with ac ...
- 10.3 Acre Waterfront Lot With 525' On The Saco River (Brownfield, ME) $49000 - 39 Sandy Circle Circle, Brownfield, ME 04010 LISTING DETAILS PRICE: $49,000 COUNTY: Oxford BEDROOMS: 0 BATHS: YEAR BUILT: N/A SQ FT: 0 GARAGE SPOTS: 0.0 GARAGE DESC: N/A SUBDIVISION: N/A MLS NUMBER: 1424358 COMMENTS: Over 525' on the Sac ...
- 14 +/- Acres - C1 Zone - Multi-Family Allowed (Windham) $600000 - Commercial/Residential Zoned Land Parcel on Rt. 302 and Whites Bridge Road, The property is located at a prominent location next door to the Seacoast Fun park. 720 +/- feet of frontage on Rt. 302 and 100 +/- feet on Whites Bridge Road. Recent zoni ...
A word about our values and commitment to you
With our straightforward approach, you will get the honest information that you will need to hear to make the best decision concerning your property. Because we represent honesty, experience, and local expertise, you can trust us to get the best deal possible for you.
The knowledge we’ve gained from completing hundreds of transactions helps make your buying selling or leasing experience as smooth as can be.
Most important, our philosophy is simple: clients come first. We will be in constant communication with you throughout the entire process of buying, selling or leasing. What we strive for is creating partnerships, not just completing transactions. If you’re not left with an amazing experience, we haven’t done our job. Our success is not measured only through achievements and awards, but most importantly, through the satisfaction of our clients.
Let us know today how Androvise Realty can help you buy, sell, or lease your commercial or residential property.