Commercial Real Estate
Androvise Realty »
Get Info on Any Maine Commercial Real Estate.
Contact Chad Sylvester of Androvise Realty:
Auburn Maine Commercial Sales and Commercial Leasing
- Auburn, Industrial land (Better Homes & Gardens The Masiello (The Real Estate Book)) $20,000 - Industrial land
- Auburn, Build your business here. Excellent visability (Better Homes & Gardens The Masiello (The Real Estate Book)) $180,000 - Build your business here. Excellent visability w/high traffic count. Access from Minot Ave and Garfield Rd. New other new and established businesses. Fantastic location on inbound side of busy commuter route.
- 12-84 Lubear WAY (American Listed) $134,900 - Presented by: Kelly Pitman and Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Northeast Real Est. Auburn subdivision includes 5 buildable lots, soil tested and surveyed on public paved road, abuts Prospect Hill Golf Course, nice neighborhood environment
- Auburn, Pad site ready for a 24,000sf building utilizing (Keller Williams Realty (The Real Estate Book)) $275,000 - Pad site ready for a 24,000sf building utilizing office, retail and warehousing uses. All Site work completed with municipal water service stubbed on the property. Parking lot paved and striped for 58 parking spaces. The property is ideal for light industrial/warehousing and/or small manufacturing with retail component, or Self Storage. Owner would consider a build-to-suit option for qualified buyers.Property is also listed under Commercial MULTIPLE LISTING SERVICE #1299204
- Retail-Commercial for Sale: Investment Property - Applebee's (Craig S. Young (Catylist)) $3,375,000 - 5,554± sf single-story, Applebee’s restaurant building on 1.07± acres.
Initial lease expires 6/12/2028, approx eleven years remaining. Tenant
has 4 (4), five (5) year renewals. Rental increases every five years.
Located in the heart of the retail district near the Auburn Mall, Auburn Plaza
and Shaw’s Plaza.
- Retail-Commercial for Sale: 58 Broad Street, Auburn (Chad Sylvester (Catylist)) $259,900 - We are pleased to offer this turn-key laundrymat that has been in business for 10+ years. This property is on a corner lot that is traffic light controlled (traffic count of 15,000 +/- cars per day) with it's own parking for 6-8 spaces. Consistent income with low maintenance. Roof replaced in 2009 +/- and property re-wired and up to code according to the City of Auburn. Property has 800 amps. Don't wait to check out this great property today!
- Office for Sale: Dental Office/Multi Units/Plus Garage (Chad Sylvester (Catylist)) $999,000 - With nine exam rooms, administrative offices, a laboratory, conference room, large reception area and comfortable waiting room, this commercial space is set up and ready for a thriving dental practice. Above the dental space are 5 residential apartment units,two two beds units and three one beds units,each on their own electric meter. Detached garage workshop for storage or other commercial use. With numerous revenue possibilities and excellent location, this is 1 listing you don’t want to miss!
- Retail-Commercial for Sale: 775 Washington St N (Raynor Large (Catylist)) $399,000 - Currently a beautifully-maintained, high-end restaurant, this 5,700 SF building is built for customers – multiple entrances to the abundant parking, excellent visibility, and accessibility on a corner lot, and on a prime location moments from the turnpike. The building is a single-story structure with a bar area, private dining room, and 3 large public dining rooms. The back of the building consists of an expansive industrial kitchen, office space for the owners and management, as well as storage and customer bathrooms. The basement is mostly finished and is used primarily for storage. The current owner has expanded the building twice, 1st to widen the kitchen and dining room and the 2nd to add 2 additional dining spaces. The interior of the building is well-designed with an efficient layout and beautifully decorated throughout. The property is rounded out with a small but well-maintained ranch-style home in the back of the lot, currently being rented as a source of additional income.
- Auburn, Industrial land could be divided, two means of (Better Homes & Gardens The Masiello (The Real Estate Book)) $189,900 - Industrial land could be divided, 2 means of access. 1 off Minot Ave and 1 off Industry Ave. Public water & sewer brought off Minot Ave on the access road to site.
Maine Commercial Real Estate Listings
CLICK HERE »
Contact Chad Sylvester for your Maine Commercial Real Estate transactions.
View MAINE COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE SALES AND LEASING LISTINGS here »
Your Maine Commercial Real Estate Expert
Androvise Realty »