Commercial Real Estate
Androvise Realty »
Get Info on Any Maine Commercial Real Estate.
Contact Chad Sylvester of Androvise Realty:
Augusta Maine Commercial Sales and Commercial Leasing
- Business Opportunity for Sale: Bar/ Night Club (Mark Sandler (Catylist)) $69,000 - 4,500+/- square foot turn key night club business in downtown Augusta. As 1 of the area’s only dance club and night life spaces it is constantly profitable. Currently located at 349 Water Street with lease in hand. The Landlord is open to discussing new terms of lease with the new owner of the business. The business comes with a large asset list including: all tables and chairs, 2 giant jenga sets, 1 dart board, 1 foam machine, and an extensive sound system with ten speakers, 2 amps and an equalizer.
- Office for Sale: Office Building with Warehouse for Sale (Dennis Wheelock (Catylist)) $329,000 - Office building with attached showroom and warehouse, totaling 15,668 +/- SF on 1.45 acres. The property is located on busy Route 201 (Riverside Drive) in Augusta, ME. The office building is two stories. The 1st floor offers a reception area, 18+ offices, conference room, and bathrooms. The 2nd floor has a breakroom with kitchen and storage space. The heating is an oil-fueled forced hot air system with central air conditioning for cooling. There is a partially finished, attached 1,764 SF showroom and a 5,000 SF metal warehouse with 16' cathedral ceilings, garage door, and loading dock with garage door. The warehouse has a Forced hot air oil furnance for heat. The driveway and parking area are paved and will accomadate twenty -25 cars and large delivery trucks to the warehouse. OWN THIS PROPERTY FOR LESS THAN YOU COULD LEASE A SIMILAR PROPERTY!
- Vacant Land for Sale: Prime 47 +/- Commercial Tract of Land (Bill SpragueJr. (Catylist)) $995,000 - Prime 47 +/- acre commercial tract of land. Excellent location / high visibility / corner lot. On busy Rt. three (Augusta to China/Belfast/Bar Harbor) Surveyed, preliminary site work for a ten +/- lot subdivision. Over 1,400' of road frontage (Rt. three and Churchill Rd.) High traffic flow, convenient to Interstate 95, MaineGeneral Medical Center and the Marketplace at Augusta.
- Vacant Land for Sale: Prime 4 +/- ac Commercial Lot (Bill SpragueJr. (Catylist)) $495,000 - Prime four +/- acre commercial lot. Excellent location / high visibility / corner lot. On the corner of Churchill Road and busy Route three (Augusta to China / Belfast / Bar Harbor). 700' +/- of road frontage, surveyed, preliminary site work. High traffic flow, convenient to Interstate 95, MaineGeneral Medical Center and the Marketplace at Augusta. More land available, part of a larger 47 acre parcel.
- Retail-Commercial for Sale: Retail / Office Property / For Sale (Andrew Ingalls (Catylist)) $789,000 - Frontage on 3 sides of the 1.36± acre site
(3) points of ingress/egress into the subject’s parking lot
Generous 8:1,000 SF ratio of on-site parking spaces
Well-maintained 9,010± SF masonry building
Dock high loading/unloading off the Gray Street side
- 427 Old Belgrade Road (American Listed) $399,900 - Presented by: Bill Sprague and Sprague & Curtis. MEDICAL ZONE. .44 acs of land within walking distance to Harold Alfond Center for Cancer Care & Maine General construction site. Many potential uses for land and/or the existing 2903SF. 8 room, 3 bathrooms building/home.
- Retail-Commercial for Sale: 57 Western Avenue Augusta, Maine (Bruce M. Holmes (Catylist)) $699,000 - Currently a successful restaurant! Could have many uses! Very large visibility awaits your new business, whether it's a restaurant or retail! Building can also be leased with purchasing current business/equipment for $150,000.
- 0 Dr. Mann RD (American Listed) $149,900 - Presented by: Jim Pepin and Sprague & Curtis. Large tract of land with many potential uses w/975 feet of frontage on the Kennebec River. Rectangular in shape, 350 ft of road frontage on Dr. Mann Road, 2 access points from road, mostly woods, potential timber value, rolling and sloping, lots of frontage on Kennebec River, good location- just off Rt 9 and close to Augusta. GREAT POTENTIAL!!!
- Office for Sale: 257-271 Water Street, Augusta (Andrew LeBlanc (Catylist)) $1,350,000 - We are pleased to offer this rare redevelopment opportunity in the heart of revitalized Downtown Augusta. The building complex consists of 4 (4) contiguous multi-story buildings totaling 33,365± SF with stunning Kennebec River views. All 4 buildings qualify for State and Federal Historic Tax Credits making this an ideal value-add development project.
The upper floors of the complex have been recently fully up-to-date as medical office space with extensive, up to date, plumbing and electrical services in place allowing for easy conversion to apartment use. The buildings include 8,270± SF of highly visible retail space on Water Street.
- Augusta Two BR One BA, This 70 year old snow blower and lawn (BRENDA FONTAINE (The Real Estate Book)) $325,000 - This 70 yr old snow blower and lawn equipment business offers a steady income and includes the commercial property with the tools, a 2 beds and 1 bathrooms cape residence, & additional buildable lot at the end of the street. Live in the home or rent it out for extra income! The location is on a main route offering superb visibility and good traffic flow. Also see M-L-S # 1294721.
- Office for Sale: Olde Federal Building (Andrew LeBlanc (Catylist)) $2,175,000 - We are pleased to offer for sale the landmark Olde Federal Building, located in the heart of the revitalized Downtown District of Augusta, Maine. The Olde Federal Building is a 41,200± SF multi-tenanted office and mixed-use property that is just off of Western Avenue and minutes from Interstate 95. The building overlooks the Kennebec River and Augusta Waterfront, it is walkable distance from Key Plaza and the new State Courthouse, and just a quick drive to the State Government campus. The Olde Federal Building is listed on the National Historic Register and is eligible for State and Federal Historic Tax Credits, making this a unique redevelopment or investment opportunity.
- Office for Sale: 16 Commerce Drive (Christopher Paszyc, CCIM, SIOR (Catylist)) $795,000 - 6,393± SF Class A office/retail building on 1.79± AIR CONDITIONED lot
3,246± SF space available for lease
At lighted corner off Civic Center Drive at entrance to the Central Maine Commerce Center
Area businesses include: Central Maine Commerce Center, State of Maine, Augusta Marketplace, Augusta Civic Center and MaineGeneral Medical Center
- Retail-Commercial for Sale: Turnkey Restaurant With Drive-Thru / For Sale (John F. Doyon, CCIM (Catylist)) $550,000 - 2,499± SF Turnkey Restaurant on 0.57± Acres with a Drive-Thru
Located between McDonald’s and Arby’s Restaurants with 1 of the heaviest traffic counts in Central Maine— 34,760± VPD
Other nearby restaurants/retailers include Taco Bell, Burger King, Subway, Northeast Bank and Auto Zone
- Office for Sale: 558 Riverside Drive (Bruce M. Holmes (Catylist)) $179,900 - Retail Showroom Space-Office Space-Warehouse Space-Plus two apartments! This unique combination may be the perfect site for your business. Located on Riverside Drive, it is just the new bridge away from Interstate 95, a close-by to the Route three corridor to the coast, and with easy access to both Augusta and Waterville. Why not let the apartment income offset your mortgage? 9366 SF of warehouse...4036 SF of retail/office area. Property has great visibility and signage.
- Augusta, This 70 year old snow blower and lawn equipment (BRENDA FONTAINE (The Real Estate Book)) $275,000 - This 70yr old snow blower and lawn equipment business offers a steady income and includes the commercial property with the tools and the residence on the property. Live in the home or rent it out for extra income! The location is on a main route offering superb visibility and good traffic flow. More land available. See MULTIPLE LISTING SERVICE# 124740.
Contact Chad Sylvester for your Maine Commercial Real Estate transactions.
View MAINE COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE SALES AND LEASING LISTINGS here »
Your Maine Commercial Real Estate Expert
Androvise Realty »