Commercial Real Estate
Androvise Realty »
Get Info on Any Maine Commercial Real Estate.
Contact Chad Sylvester of Androvise Realty:
- Industrial for Sale: 11 Mallet Park Drive (Christopher Paszyc, CCIM, SIOR (Catylist)) $1,600,000 - OPERATIONS CENTER/VEHICLE MAINTENANCE FACILITY/INDUSTRIAL BUILDING
27,563± SF multi-purpose building on 4.64± AIR CONDITIONED lot in a convenient location in Brunswick just off Bath Road near the Cook’s Corner area. Large outdoor storage space, 7 drive-thru overhead doors. Area businesses include Mid- coast Hospital, BIW, Yankee Lanes, Walmart Supercenter and Lowe’s to name a few. Also available for lease.
- Vacant Land for Sale: Commercial Development Parcel Rte 1 Brunswick (Ed Herczeg (Catylist)) $325,000 - Offered as a redevelopment parcel located on US Route one northbound (Pleasant Street) with HC-1 commercial zoning, this property offers exposure to 26,000 +/- cars a day. A total of 132 +/- feet of road frontage on just under one acre, with a deep lot. Many options include retail, restaurant, bank, potentially drive through and many others. The property is level with utilities on site and at the street.
- Retail-Commercial for Sale: Maquoit Market (Joseph Donald Spann (Catylist)) $199,000 - Commercial Retail/Convenience Store/Neighborhood Market built in 1973 on 0.57 acres Zoned R-3 offered for sale! The 1st floor has been used as a convenience store; and includes two 2nd floor apartments. (Mixed use is grandfathered.) Located at 50 Maquoit Road in Brunswick, Maine, it represents an ideal setting for a neighborhood convenience store, just off of Maine Street on the main road into Brunswick High School. Seller owned appliances in the apartments and the hood above the grill and fryer as well as the triple sink convey, all other restaurant equipment is not included.
- Retail-Commercial for Sale: Retail / For Sale (Mike Anderson (Catylist)) $850,000 - DEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL AT COOKS CORNER
RETAIL, RESTAURANT, BANK, OFFICE OR SERVICE USE
Existing Building: 2,900 SF first level; 4,9000± Total
Property is .30 acres with 450’ Frontage on Bath Road
Ground Lease option available
2016 Traffic Count: 23,500± VPD
Sale Price: $850,000 - Lease Price: $3,500/month MG
- Retail-Commercial for Sale: HIGH VISIBILITY DOWNTOWN OFFICE (John G. Gerard (Catylist)) $199,900 - Amazing location ! Great Visibility ! Great Building ! Great Parking !
Corner lot location on busy downtown thoroughfare. Excellent signage potential with ample paved parking for this 1200 SF building. Zoning permits office, retail, service business and restaurant with Planning Board approval. Ideally suited for high visibility office. Fully updated in 2008 with quality upgrades. High efficiency HVAC, HC bath, 200 amp electric, Nortelle networking with server. Must see to fully appreciate.
- Retail-Commercial for Sale: 2 Story Commercial Building with separate Cold/Dry (Joseph Donald Spann (Catylist)) $299,000 - Excellent In-town location! Free standing 2 Level Commercial Building with separate Cold/Dry Storage structure on Stanwood Street in Brunswick is being offered for your consideration. With onsite parking in the rear, this building has been a home to a number of small retail businesses. You will find that location, parking, and access do make a difference to your small business. Property to convey with a deeded ROW to nineteen Summer Street. Call broker for listing appointment.
- Office for Sale: Retail/Office Building on Maine Street, Brunswick (Joseph Donald Spann (Catylist)) $425,000 - Terrific location! Free standing Retail/Office Bldg on Maine Street Brunswick is being offered for your consideration. In the heart of Brunswick’s downtown w/parking both front & back, this building, which includes a 2nd floor finished retail space(600+/- sq. ft.) would be an ideal location for your retail business, restaurant or professional office. Well maintained w/new roof. Location & access make a difference. Current business/business assets do not convey w/the sale. Broker must accompany & showings will need to be scheduled outside of the current business working hours.
- Industrial for Sale: 43 Bibber Parkway, Brunswick (Frank O'Connor (Catylist)) $6,500,000 - We are pleased to offer a 102,000± SF Class A manufacturing facility for sale at 43 Bibber Parkway in Brunswick.
- Industrial for Sale: 325 BA Road, Brunswick (P. Gregory Hastings II,SIOR (Catylist)) $2,500,000 - We are pleased to offer for sale a multi-building complex on 26± acres of land at 325 Bathrooms Road, Brunswick. With high traffic counts and excellent visibility, the property offers investment, development, and owner-user opportunities. Building one is fully leased through 2021.
- Retail-Commercial for Sale: HIGH VISIBILITY DEVELOPMENT SITE (John G. Gerard (Catylist)) $549,000 - One acre, high visibility, development site on high traffic US Route 1. Easy access to Route one signalized intersection at River Road. Additional adjacent properties potentially available. 2 existing, rented, residential buildings currently on site provide potential to carry the property for future development. Site is flat and well drained.
Contact Chad Sylvester for your Maine Commercial Real Estate transactions.
View MAINE COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE SALES AND LEASING LISTINGS here »
Your Maine Commercial Real Estate Expert
Androvise Realty »