Commercial Real Estate
Androvise Realty »
Get Info on Any Maine Commercial Real Estate.
Contact Chad Sylvester of Androvise Realty:
- Special Purpose for Sale: School and Day Care Center Business For Sale (Cheri Bonawitz, CCIM (Catylist)) $45,000 - This is a must see private preschool for sale in Cumberland County. Licensed for 50 students with current enrollment of 60. There is a 1 year lease available on the property and the rent is very reasonable compared with the income. The school currently has 9 full time, three part time and three contract specialists providing art, music and movement classes.
There are opportunities for additional cash flow by adding vacation camp and continuing the established full time summer camp program.
The school offers a well-grounded educational program for infants through grade 2. The philosophy is based in developmental education with a Montessori influence. Students are offered small group instruction where their individual needs are identified and met through a variety of tools and techniques. State certified teachers along with well-trained, loving, caring faculty are supporting each student's educational, intellectual, social and developmental needs.
- Office for Sale: Office / Medical Building / For Sale (Andrew Ingalls (Catylist)) $879,000 - 5,064± SF single story Class A Office and / or medical building on 1.72± acres with 210’ of frontage
Multiple private offices, treatment/exam rooms, conference room, reception, family waiting room, procedural waiting room, nurse station, administrative suite, kitchen, staff and flex areas + more
Offers quick access to Interstate 95 at Desert Road (Exit 20)
- Retail-Commercial for Sale: Route 1 Commercial Property / for Sale (Peter A. Harrington (Catylist)) $242,900 - This is a great property for an owner/user desiring excellent visibility and access for a business. Its mobile home component can provide cash flow to offset costs and the possibility for business expansion.
- Retail-Commercial for Sale: Freeport Village Restaurant/Market (Loren Ayer (Catylist)) $399,000 - Amazing opportunity to become part of a great community, excellent location for this fully equipped deli/restaurant breakfast spot, ice cream, wine, take home meals.......the opportunities are endless. Bring your cooking skills and your imagination and make this place shine.
- Office for Sale: 13 School Street, Freeport (Katherine Millett (Catylist)) $299,000 - We are pleased to offer thirteen School Street in Freeport for sale. This 2,580± SF retail/ office building is located in the heart of downtown Freeport just one block from the L.L. Bean flagship store. Great signage potential and on-site parking make this a must see for users looking to be in Freeport.
- Retail-Commercial for Sale: Freeport Restaurant Building and Equipment for Sale (Robert Baldacci (Catylist)) $729,000 - This is a "turn key" asset sale of the very successful "Mediterranean Grill" restaurant property. The sale price includes real estate and all restaurant fixtures and equipment.
The location is two blocks from the LL Bean flagship store in downtown Freeport, less than a five minute walk from LL Bean and the center of Freeport Village.
The restaurant has been in business for fifteen years and is a successful, well known year round fixture in Freeport.
The building is 1 half level above the street. The main floor includes a Bar and Grill room, a main dedicated dining area room that seats 80 persons, a deck out over the sidewalk area, the kitchen,the reception and the bathrooms. There is also a stage area in the main dedicated dining area room.
A bakery area, prep room, walk in refrigeration and freezer, wine cooling room, and ample storage are in the lower level area, along with delivery access.
Equipment is up-to-date to industry standards and include new freezing and cooling equipment.
Contact Chad Sylvester for your Maine Commercial Real Estate transactions.
View MAINE COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE SALES AND LEASING LISTINGS here »
Your Maine Commercial Real Estate Expert
Androvise Realty »