- Auburn, Great Mix Use Property. Commercial ground floor with (Steven M. Brackett (ListedBuy)) $215,000 - Great Mix Use Property. Commercial 1st floor with two road frontage & with 2 residential units
- Auburn, 8,000 SF MMJ Grow Facility now vacant and ready to (Agent 003530 (ListedBuy)) $800,000 - 8,000 SF MMJ Grow Facility now vacant and ready to start up immediately. 600 amp 3 phase power, grow rooms, water lines, drainage, racks, lighting, security system, etc all turn key and ready to grow...Separate building of 1,664 SF currently rented to an engineering firm on an at will basis included in the sale to provide additional revenue or RD/Retail space.Owner willing to financing with $200,000 down and remaining balance at 7% amortized over twenty years.
- 24 Mollison Way (American Listed) $600,000 - Presented by: Steve Billing and BROOKEWOOD REALTY. Own this 22 Lane Ten pin, twelve Lane Candlepin, Bowling Center business, Great Numbers
- Lot 8-1 Lewiston Street Route 121, Mechanic Falls (Belanger Realty) $185,000 - Great Level parcel of land for any business or commercial venture. Public water at the street
- Auburn, Motivated Seller! Investors Take Notice!! (Steven Brackett (ListedBuy)) $343,900 - Motivated Seller! Investors Take Notice!! PRIVACY, 4 SEASONS LIVING, ACREAGE, COMMERCIALLY ZONED
- Auburn, Pad site for up to 20,000 SF building footprint. (Agent 015944 (ListedBuy)) $249,500 - Pad site for up to 20,000 SF building footprint. Fully developed site complete with stormwater treatment, dumpster pad, paved parking for 60 vehicles and tractor trailer turnaround. Located just off Exit 75 of the Maine Turnpike/I-95. Close to the Auburn-Lewiston Municipal Airport and Auburn Inter-modal Transfer Facility giving direct links to trucking, rail and air services. Foreign Trade Zone. Pine Tree Zone.
- Auburn 4 BR 2 BA, Rental income history. Sub-dividable. (BETH BELL (ListedBuy)) $440,000 - Rental income history. Sub-dividable. Min lot size is .50 acres, duplexes allowed. Zoning allows many options for developement. 1815 Farmhouse with attached barn, former dairy farm w/many updates. Offering 16ac+/- with over 900 feet of road frontage AND over 900 feet that borders Taylor Brook to the north. 36 x 56 attached barn in excellent condition & detached garage for 2 cars w/electricity. Perfect for a home based business, agriculture & more. Home offers 4 bedrooms & 2 baths (first floor master suite), newer 3 beds septic system. Renovated kitchen - ALL new wiring & 100 amp service entrance. New 275 gal oil tank, newer electric hotwater heater. Taylor Pond is just across the street. This home can very easily be converted into a two family or a home w/an in-law unit. Zoning also allows for horses, farm animals, etc. Thinking of a starting your own farm, here is your chance! Great spot for a farm stand, greenhouses. Public sewer is available.
- Property For Sale In Mechanic Falls, Me (RealtyWW) $139,900 - is commercial space but could easily be converted to apartment space. Lots of potential!
For more information
- Lewiston, Large 3 unit rental property with 2 apartments on (Agent 003530 (ListedBuy)) $195,000 - that is available for an owner occupied unit, additional rental unit, or commercial retail/office space. Garage area
- Lewiston, Pine Tree Trading Co. Building located in the (Agent 003530 (ListedBuy)) $167,500 - Pine Tree Trading Co. Building located in the Southern Gateway of Lewiston on Lisbon Street now available for sale. The building offers superb visibility and exposure for a variety of retail uses. The second floor currently offers expansion possibilities also. The rear parking lot off Park Street is included with the sale.
- 12-84 Lubear WAY (American Listed) $134,900 - Presented by: Kelly Pitman and Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Northeast Real Est. Auburn subdivision includes 5 buildable lots, soil tested and surveyed on public paved road, abuts Prospect Hill Golf Course, nice neighborhood environment
- Lewiston, 'Specializing and Very profitable Commercial (Penney Read (ListedBuy)) $999,000 - 'Specializing and Very profitable Commercial, Residential and Auto Glass and Glazing Business
- Lewiston, Beautiful decor and amazing attention to detail (Agent 003530 (ListedBuy)) $350,000 - Beautiful decor and amazing attention to detail inside this fantastic opportunity for professional services/office space located on East Ave in Lewiston. Located directly across from the high school, the location provides incredible visibility as well as being centrally located near shopping, the turnpike, hospitals and the colleges. The property has been meticulously maintained both inside and out. The layout is ideally suited for professional office space and/or service space for medical, dental, etc.
- Property For Sale In Auburn, Me (RealtyWW) $129,900 - . Commercial lot.
For more information: https://realtyww.info/all-others-real-estate_1/property-for-sale-in-auburn-me_i8626351
- Lewiston, The Dominican Block is a Historic Landmark (Agent 012584 (ListedBuy)) $800,000 - The Dominican Block is a Historic Landmark Building located in the center of Lewiston's Riverfront Island area. This property includes 26,328+/- GSF on four floors. This unique offering is poised for completion and stands to become an anchor for the developing Downtown.