- Property For Sale In Auburn, Me (RealtyWW) $129,900 - . Commercial lot.
For more info: https://realtyww.info/all-others-real-estate_1/property-for-sale-in-auburn-me_i8626351
- Home For Sale In Auburn, Maine (ListedBuy) $200,000 - . Commercial first level with two road frontagewith 2 'penthouse style' residential units above in a High
- Auburn, Motivated Seller! Investors Take Notice!! (Steven Brackett (ListedBuy)) $343,900 - Motivated Seller! Investors Take Notice!! PRIVACY, 4 SEASONS LIVING, ACREAGE, COMMERCIALLY ZONED
- Auburn, 8,000 SF MMJ Grow Facility now vacant and ready to (Agent 003530 (ListedBuy)) $800,000 - 8,000 SF MMJ Grow Facility now vacant and ready to start up immediately. 600 amp 3 phase power, grow rooms, water lines, drainage, racks, lighting, security system, etc all turn key and ready to grow...Separate building of 1,664 SF currently rented to an engineering firm on an at will basis included in the sale to provide additional revenue or RD/Retail space.Owner willing to financing with $200,000 down and remaining balance at 7% amortized over twenty years.
- Lewiston, 'Specializing and Very profitable Commercial (Penney Read (ListedBuy)) $999,000 - 'Specializing and Very profitable Commercial, Residential and Auto Glass and Glazing Business
- Property For Sale In Mechanic Falls, Me (RealtyWW) $139,900 - is commercial space but could easily be converted to apartment space. Lots of potential!
For more information
- Comm/ind For Sale In Androscoggin County, Me (ListedBuy) $5,000,000 - Superb location with unlimited exposure.
Centrally located in the heart of Auburn's business district. This would make a great professional office space, Group center or medical building. Total s. f. of space is +/-19644 with +/-7504 s. f. of office space. Endless possibilities for that office space you've been looking for. Building is being sold as package deal with 2 other buildings next door to this one. See other MULTIPLE LISTING SERVICE# 1431201 1431195. For more details: realtyww. info/all-others-real-estate_1/commind-for-sale-in-androscoggin-county-me_i9061643
- Home For Sale In Auburn, Maine (RealtyWW) $200,000 - . Commercial ground level with 2 road frontagewith two 'penthouse style' residential units above in a High
- Auburn, Great Mix Use Property. Commercial ground floor with (Steven M. Brackett (ListedBuy)) $215,000 - Great Mix Use Property. Commercial 1st floor with two road frontage & with 2 residential units
- Lewiston, Large 3 unit rental property with 2 apartments on (Agent 003530 (ListedBuy)) $195,000 - that is available for an owner occupied unit, additional rental unit, or commercial retail/office space. Garage area
- 12-84 Lubear WAY (American Listed) $134,900 - Presented by: Kelly Pitman and Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Northeast Real Est. Auburn subdivision includes 5 buildable lots, soil tested and surveyed on public paved road, abuts Prospect Hill Golf Course, nice neighborhood environment
- Auburn 4 BR 2 BA, Rental income history. Sub-dividable. (BETH BELL (ListedBuy)) $440,000 - Rental income history. Sub-dividable. Min lot size is .50 acres, duplexes allowed. Zoning allows many options for developement. 1815 Farmhouse with attached barn, former dairy farm w/many updates. Offering 16ac+/- with over 900 feet of road frontage AND over 900 feet that borders Taylor Brook to the north. 36 x 56 attached barn in excellent condition & detached garage for 2 cars w/electricity. Perfect for a home based business, agriculture & more. Home offers 4 bedrooms & 2 baths (first level master suite), newer 3 beds septic system. Up-to-date kitchen - ALL new wiring & 100 amp service entrance. New 275 gal oil tank, newer electric water heater. Taylor Pond is just across the street. This home can very easily be converted into a two family or a home w/an in-law unit. Zoning also allows for horses, farm animals, etc. Thinking of a starting your own farm, here is your chance! Great spot for a farm stand, greenhouses. Public sewer is available.
- Auburn, Pad site for up to 20,000 SF building footprint. (Agent 015944 (ListedBuy)) $249,500 - Pad site for up to 20,000 SF building footprint. Fully developed site complete with stormwater treatment, dumpster pad, paved parking for 60 vehicles and tractor trailer turnaround. Located just off Exit 75 of the Maine Turnpike/I-95. Close to the Auburn-Lewiston Municipal Airport and Auburn Inter-modal Transfer Facility giving direct links to trucking, rail and air services. Foreign Trade Zone. Pine Tree Zone.
- Lewiston, Pine Tree Trading Co. Building located in the (Agent 003530 (ListedBuy)) $167,500 - Pine Tree Trading Co. Building located in the Southern Gateway of Lewiston on Lisbon Street now available for sale. The building offers superb visibility and exposure for a variety of retail uses. The second floor currently offers expansion possibilities also. The rear parking lot off Park Street is included with the sale.
- Lewiston, The Dominican Block is a Historic Landmark (Agent 012584 (ListedBuy)) $800,000 - The Dominican Block is a Historic Landmark Building located in the center of Lewiston's Riverfront Island area. This property includes 26,328+/- GSF on four floors. This unique offering is poised for completion and stands to become an anchor for the developing Downtown.