Commercial Real Estate
Androvise Realty »
Get Info on Any Maine Commercial Real Estate.
Contact Chad Sylvester of Androvise Realty:
Lewiston Commercial Sales and Leasing
46 Lisbon Street – Lewiston, ME – Lease this great downtown location! Commercial Real Estate Retail
Your Lewiston Maine Commercial Real Estate Expert
Androvise Realty »
“The Professional Building”, which is the tallest building in Lewiston Auburn, is a Cash-flowing Downtown Lewiston Office Building with Character! 70 office suites on 7 floors, with an additional bonus on level 8, with an elevator and tons of natural woodwork. Dual fuel (oil and natural gas) heating system, Data cables throughout, terrazzo marble floors, 4 sides of daylight in this freestanding building. See this flexible building today for investment or for your business! Some office space for lease starting at $200/mo including everything, yes wireless internet, too!
Maine Commercial Real Estate Listings
CLICK HERE »
Lewiston Maine Commercial Listings
- 24 Mollison Way (American Listed) $600,000 - Presented by: Steve Billing and BROOKEWOOD REALTY. Own this 22 Lane Ten pin, twelve Lane Candlepin, Bowling Center business, Great Numbers
- Lewiston 5.5 BA, 5 Unit with additional commercial lease (Better Homes & Gardens The Masiello (The Real Estate Book)) $89,900 - Lewiston Building with 5 units with additional commercial lease space.
- Retail-Commercial for Sale: Commercial Development site with high Visibility (George Greenwood (Catylist)) $165,000 - Commercial development site with high visibility and traffic count on Rte 196 in Lewiston, ME. Formally a convenience store with many business options in the middle of the business district.
- Office for Sale: 130 - 136 Lisbon Street (Chad Sylvester (Catylist)) $375,000 - We are pleased to offer this 1 of a kind building with 21,000+sq ft on seven different levels. Featuring some of the best views in L/A from the third and fourth floors, contemporary HVAC & air handler systems, wet & dry sprinkler systems, and Cat5 data cabling throughout this facility. This property provides value, character, convenience, and views, bring your business and vision and call today today to check out these must see buildings in Lewiston!
- Office for Sale: 124 Lisbon Street (Chad Sylvester (Catylist)) $399,000 - We are pleased to offer this rare professional office/retail building. A wonderful opportunity to relocate your business in the "Sands Building" that is part of the former TD Bank Operations Center. Office/retail space available on the ground level and office space available on the third floor. 2nd floor is leased to a strong tenant. Offering a unique situation where the passenger elevator that services this single building. Contact us today to see how this location can work for you!
- Vacant Land for Sale: Lewiston Industrial Lot For Sale (Cheri Bonawitz, CCIM (Catylist)) $210,000 - Cardente Real Estate is pleased to offer 6.74 acres with 892 ft of road frontage in the Lewiston Industrial Park. City water and sewer on site. Across from LL Bean manufacturing facility and Blanchette Moving & Storage. Locate your business here!
- Office for Sale: 198-200 Main St/3 Lowell St (Christopher Paszyc, CCIM, SIOR (Catylist)) $6,995,000 - +Rare state of the art downtown office building with 239 private parking spot
spaces owned in fee
+Three buildings totaling 65,982± SF on 2.32± AIR CONDITIONED
+Highly visible central location next to Central Maine Medical Center
+Ideal for an owner-user looking to secure a large, visible, state of the art downtown location with private parking spot
+Remaining lease income will “buy down” purchase price for user
- Office for Sale: FOR SALE OR LEASE OFFICE CONDOMINIUMS "Ideal Location" (Kevin Fletcher, CCIM (Catylist)) $200,000 - 95 Park Street/35 Ash Street is a six level office building which has been turned into a six-plex condo with each floor being a separate condo. Ideal business address available for sale or lease in downtown Lewiston. Very aggressive pricing with a sale price at $200,000 per 6,600 SF per floor on the second, fourth and fifth floor's. Lease rates starting at $8.00 SF, modified gross with space sizes ranging from a single suite up to an entire floor. Parking is in the municipal lot located across the street.
- Retail-Commercial for Sale: Prime Retail Development Opportunity (Ed Herczeg (Catylist)) $1,200,000 - Prime Development Opportunity at the corners of Sabattus Street and East Ave. This business hub is conveniently located and boasts traffic count in excess of 20,000 vehicles daily. This high traffic area is home to CVS, Rite Aid and current approval for new C-store and Dunkin Donuts. Currently, this 1.1-acre lot has three buildings comprised of Gas with Convenience Store, Restaurant, Lube Center.
- Special Purpose for Sale: 2 Cedar Street (Cheri Bonawitz, CCIM (Catylist)) $3,000,000 - Formerly known as the Continental Mill, this is a great redevelopment opportunity, located along the eastern shore of the Androscoggin River in Lewiston. The property is part of the Riverfront Masterplan & Revitalization Project, which gives the mill a strategic location on the Lewiston Canal Walk. Blocks away from many local shops, restaurants, and business this would bring more diversity into the area and a large potential for growth. Attractive incentives for redevelopment.
- Industrial for Sale: 75 Westminster Street (Craig S. Young (Catylist)) $3,675,000 - 94,952± sf corporate headquarters office/distribution building on 4.98± acres of land.
Upper level contains 47,411± sf including 13,000± sf of attractive office space.
The building includes 2 (2), freight elevators.
Ten (10), 8’x8’ loading docks.
3-phase, 120/208 volt, 400 amp electrical service, public utilities and ample on-site
Located in the Lewiston Industrial Park, just off Exit 80 of Interstate 95.
- 3 unit - with commercial store front! (Brenda Fontaine (VisualTour)) $114,900 - Unique 3 unit building plus ground floor store front already set-up for restaurant. 3-one beds units plus fully equipped restaurant w/table, chairs, gas range & fire suppression system. Renovated roof shingles, siding & windows in 2004. Strong rental history. Updates in 2015 circuit breakers, bathrooms, hand rails on interior & exterior as well as small plumbing repairs.
- Office for Sale: Class A Office Building in Central Maine (Peter Piccirillo (Catylist)) $2,000,000 - Outstanding office building offering a total of 18,000+/- square feet located in the South Park Business Park. Office suites are available ranging from 630+/- square feet to nearly 5,000 sq-ft. The property is conveniently located just off Exit 80 of Interstate 95. 70 on-site paved parking spaces. Public water and sewer. T-1 lines and spare conduit for cable. Nearby businesses include Wal-Mart Distribution Center, Veterans Affairs, Time Warner Cable, and Gendron & Gendron.
- 3 Unit with Business Space (Brenda Fontaine (VisualTour)) $100,000 - Great building with 3 units plus ground level front store/restaurant set-up for restaurant currently in business. 2 -1bedrm units, plus one -2 beds unit and a fully equipped restaurant w/table, chairs, gas range & fire suppression system. Renovated roof shingles, siding & windows in 2004. Strong rental history. Updates in 2015 circuit breakers, bathrooms, hand rails on interior & exterior as well as small plumbing repairs.
- Vacant Land for Sale: Fairgrounds Business Park / Development Sites / For Sale (Kevin Fletcher, CCIM (Catylist)) $115,000 - The Fairground Business Park is served by a dedicated traffic light at the front Main Street entrance. There is also an electronic sign at the corner of Main Street and Mollison Way to assist with exposure to the subdivision. Public transportation access is via a bus stop at the park.
5 Lots available. Please refer to brochure for pricing and lot size.
Contact Chad Sylvester for your Maine Commercial Real Estate transactions.
View MAINE COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE SALES AND LEASING LISTINGS here »
Your Maine Commercial Real Estate Expert
Androvise Realty »